1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Orgasms

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Good Morning Captain, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Orgasms

Discussion started by Good Morning Captain - Feb 12, 2002

Any of you ever have an orgasm where you shake uncontrolably imediately afterward? Im not taking about skaking violently. Sorta like the shivering one might do because their cold. Also, to the fellas, does your hands, face, or legs go to sleep while getting head? As Brian Fellows would say, THATS CRAZY! But its true.

2. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Feb 12, 2002

the one girl i used to go out with would shake a lot, like shivering, when it was getting right towards the end down there...thats how i knew my job there was done

i hooked up with a girl the other nite and man, she was so stiff its crazy. it was like trying to get with a log or some shit...weirded me out big time afterwards and made my head hurt. i need to stop thinking with my wee wee so much...

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Sam Owens

Sam Owens New Jack

Sam Owens - Replied Feb 12, 2002

yes! when getting good head, i shake hardcore when cumming and she swollows. i've had a lot of good luck when it comes to finding beautiful young ladies to suck on my member, because most of them swollow. :dazed:

also, this one girl i used to bone used to have shivers, like when a chill comes over you, every five or ten minutes for up to an hour after i made her cum. it was pretty funny. i was always assured when i had performed my job by satisfying her. :king:

Sam Owens - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic 12oz Member

Ms.Bombastic - Replied Feb 12, 2002

Orgasms are cool, but I've only ever given them to myself, as sad as that is! Never had the shakes (that I can remember)

Ms.Bombastic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. im not witty

im not witty Guest

im not witty - Replied Feb 12, 2002

hahaha! my face goes to sleep sometimes when im getting head, of course i will use the anonomous comfort a message board provides to reveal that nugget of me-dom.

6. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

fiberoptical - Replied Feb 12, 2002

fiberoptical - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Feb 12, 2002

ms. bombastic - That's too bad. Being on top helps a lot, usually my easiest position for success.

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

~i~hear~voices~ - Replied Feb 12, 2002

i use to give my ex mad shakes...she use to tell me what she liked and dislike so i put two and two together and i use to give her fat orgasims....it would be mad howling when i hit the spots...

as for shaking when getting head i never use to get that...i use to get real hot then get the shivers like i have a fever and im cold at the same time..:D

~i~hear~voices~ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  9. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Feb 12, 2002

like my stomach muscles shake if i give myself an orgasm.

i think that is normal.

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega 12oz Veteran Member

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Replied Feb 12, 2002

My soon to be sex partner and I were talking about faking orgasms and she was like, "Oh don't worry, I don't fake them, I Cum easily." Me: "That's cool, I faked all those times you gave me head." Her:" Wait a second...What was a swallowing?" "It was a joke you didn't get, shut up."

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Feb 12, 2002

hahaha oh man..........

yeah i shake like im having a seizure. its pretty uh wierd i guess. and i always get all shaky afterwards, like cant lift anything shaky, its pretty funny. as for the amount of orgasms ive given..... well just keep that a secret.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

Rhubarb - Replied Feb 12, 2002

i thought i was the only one who would ever go numb getting head. good to see it's more of a normal thing. it's only happened a few times, always when it's really good.

Rhubarb - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. Good Morning Captain - Replied Feb 12, 2002

The face going numb is some fucked up shit to experience. I think its because all the blood is rushing from that part of your body to your pee pee. I dont know, but I like it.:beat:

14. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

patrickjilbert - Replied Feb 12, 2002

talking about orgasms with dudes is a lil fruity if you axe me....

[​IMG]

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Feb 12, 2002

does kinda smell fruity to me.

anyone else ever literally orgasm too hard and pass out after? not the sleep kind but truely pass out?

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages: