Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

no wonder I can't get laid

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zack Morris, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

this is my dinner
    [​IMG]
    chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs and bbq sauce mixxed with hot sauce and chili powder

a quick recount of when I bought these.

cashier "aww these are so cute, they are shaped like dinosaurs. are they for your son?"
    moi "no, thier for me."
    cashier "Oh...."

she started laughing at me.

2. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

i can't get laid either. it must be the name 'zack'.:confused:

3. She liked you stupid!
    Thats why you cant get laid,

4. Zack Morris

tess...that is her first mistake

even though yesterday I had some 16 year old girl eating out of my hand at some photo show..i got the digits...but it was just one of my i was bored type things...bah

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

hahahhaa holy . how can i girl resist that. maybe i dont have a girl becuase i dont eat breakfast rarely chang my clothes. my rooms a mess until i clean it. the next day its tha same as it was before i cleaned it. i sleep with my clothes on . um. oh i eat burger king everyday .and play hockey. and they think im funny.

6. kookone

kookone New Jack

I think you should make dinner for everyone on 12oz. Because if you ask me, that is a world class meal. I'll be ready at 8pm. I like my BBQ more sweet than spicy but it's no big deal. Thanks!
    (P.S. I'm not going to fuck you!)

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

that would be nice to go out to a abuffet with some 12 oz people. but it will never happen.

8. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

these are my scabs!
    [​IMG]

10. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Don't worry Zack. This was my dinner. I steal them all the time and eat them every night. No meat baby...

[​IMG]

11. Zack Morris

that looks good wheelbite...earlier I had some calzones...I am falling in love with the freezer section at the grocery.

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

teaser. aren't you the one that hasn't gotten laid all year and posted a thread about your problem? HAHA dude and your giving advice to Zack the Pimp? I wish I could pick up on 16 year olds again.:eek: :(

13. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

hahahahaha this is fuckin hilarious..

I get laid...but i eat ramen 24/7...

Last time i had steak was 2 years ago when i went to see my family for my birthday...:(

14. platapie

platapie Guest

those dino nuggs are dope i had me sum and i still got ass from my girlfreind. but that probably dosent count huh.

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

:king:
    By the way Zack where did you get those dino nuggets? My mom got some of those at Cost-Co, a big ass bag full of stegasaurus's and T-Rex's.