no wonder I can't get laid

Zack Morris

this is my dinner

Picture%20114.jpg

chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs and bbq sauce mixxed with hot sauce and chili powder

a quick recount of when I bought these.

cashier "aww these are so cute, they are shaped like dinosaurs. are they for your son?"

moi "no, thier for me."

cashier "Oh...."

she started laughing at me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

this is my dinner

Picture%20114.jpg

chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs and bbq sauce mixxed with hot sauce and chili powder

a quick recount of when I bought these.

cashier "aww these are so cute, they are shaped like dinosaurs. are they for your son?"

moi "no, thier for me."

cashier "Oh...."

she started laughing at me.

i can't get laid either. it must be the name 'zack'.:confused:

hahahhaa holy . how can i girl resist that. maybe i dont have a girl becuase i dont eat breakfast rarely chang my clothes. my rooms a mess until i clean it. the next day its tha same as it was before i cleaned it. i sleep with my clothes on . um. oh i eat burger king everyday .and play hockey. and they think im funny.

Originally posted by cmeup

[b'

i woulda got it...

tease: all :lol:'s [/b]

teaser. aren't you the one that hasn't gotten laid all year and posted a thread about your problem? HAHA dude and your giving advice to Zack the Pimp? I wish I could pick up on 16 year olds again.:o :(

Originally posted by Pistol

:king:

By the way Zack where did you get those dino nuggets? My mom got some of those at Cost-Co, a big ass bag full of stegasaurus's and T-Rex's.

Pistol...I got them at meijer..it was maybe 2.49 for a bag of 20..they were fucking good. And guess what was on discovery channel tonight?..Walking with Dinosaurs.

DLush...I live off my george foreman grill..its great...My dad is even worse with it though. Try throwing some bacon on that bad boy and some good sausage. Then bake some biscuits and get soem gravy and eggs and you have you a breakfast that will make your head spin...THe best part about the south is the food.

Guest L.RonHubbard

my usual dinner consists of Flamin Hot Cheetos and Hot dogs, followed up with molson ice or OE or COLT or some type of cheap shit.

But girls still giggle at everything i say to them. It must be the patchouly!

Originally posted by Zack Morris

this is my dinner

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Zack_Morris/Picture%20114.jpg'>

you shouldve said "hey, i'm tv's (your name here,) i played zack morris on the hit teen comedy Saved by the Bell. I was wondering, if i could fit two of these tasty morsels in your hairy vagina w/ the bbq sauce...if youd let me get a taste of that jungle pussy"

works for me everytime...now if i can only get these sores of my lips

Originally posted by High Priest

Dont feel alone, the people at the cash register always laugh at me when i got to buy my microwave dinners with chili willie on the box... assholes

ha ha ah aha ha ha ha...oh my god...

ha ha ha ha ha ha..

why am i laughing again?

oh yea, chili willie...ha ha ah ah ha ha.....

they laugh at me too, dont worry.

Guest INDEPENDENZA

i was buying cans of spraypaint once at walmart and the girl at the cash regster asked me if it was for graffiti, and i said "yes" and that "at least i pay".

Archived