Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

<<<Modern Chevelle SS>>>

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by crave, Jan 14, 2005.

1. crave

crave Veteran Member

Aloha Automotive plans to build about 40 of these machines, which I think are pretty fucking fresh. Too bad they start at 135k.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KYU

KYU Member

eh, not that impressive

3. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

i like how its got old school features with a lil bit of new school technology

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

ive seen them before, since they started talkin about building them, i think they are fire....fuckin fire...

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

My step father owns a 1970 SS 454, a 67 with a supercharged 427 (880-1020 rwhp), and a 69 convertible.

I grew up loving chevelles.

Too bad these look like ass.

6. perhap

perhap Member

their too tall for the wheels...makes it look like this huge car on tiny wheels. and the wheel design sucks. and i hate how the lights are on a different plane than the grill.

7. RoofTopKilla

RoofTopKilla Member

:( great idea but i think this could have gotten a way bettter makeover than it did. An the motor forgive if im wrong but it looks like there common ole run of the mill ls1 motor they seem to stick in everything now....i mean i dont knock them for trying to keep the legend alive but like the new monte carlo it lacked in a body styling that only could have come out of the 50's 60's an 70's..............the idea though of owning one of 30 of these is pretty sweet but i think chevy an ford (they kinda gave up though after bringing back the thunderbird) should just drop the whole reliving the golden age of cars an start trying to catch up to this compact car craze all the kids are raving about....i mean look at dodge an there new srt turbo neon....crazy shit.

i like cars in general but im ford man but not your run of the mill mustang man lol i dunno. i have a 64 nova that im currently putting together an a 65 ford falcon that i bracket race with...

the thought of them bringing the car back in the market is cool but to me pretty much all theyre doing in the end is bringing back the name an sticking it on poorly designed imposter.

8. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

9. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

ugly ass headlights but other than that its great

10. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

why is that naturally aspirated?

11. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

wow those are bad ass!!

12. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

that car looks 2000X better than the new "throwback" mustang

13. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i disagree, i think the new mustangs are pretty rad. the GT/COBRA's at least. i'm not big on FORD at all either. i had a late 60's mustang and completely destroyed the car doing retarded adolescent shit.

14. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

i like that they tried to give it a old school new school feel, but the headlights, belong where the grill is aligned too...cause that popping out grill, what the fuck is this batman car or some shit.....they did the back of the car perfect, i think the front could of been better...and i dont like the bottom too, but it was a good attempt i guess....good idea and concept, bad job putting the front together.....i rather drive the old school ver. though

15. crave

crave Veteran Member

I agree that it could be much better in a few ways. But overall I like it. I wouldn't drop $135k on it but I can appreciate what they've done here. The headlights are my biggest gripe as far as the exterior goes. Oh well.

The new throwback Mustang GT is hot shit.

SPECS:

The HRSS454 is based on the C5-R all aluminum, 5th generation Corvette racing block. It also features LS6 based heads, Wilson intake manifold, and a 10.7:1 compression ratio. Exclusive to the HRSS454, it will be capable of delivering a massive 600 horsepower and 600 ft/lbs of torque. Specifications are subject to change based on availability of components. Specifications can also be changed to fit your own needs and personal taste. If you would like different shocks, wheels, tires, stereo system, headlights or other components, contact us to discuss your preferences. There is a limited production of just 40 cars for 2004 at a starting price of $135,000.00 plus all applicable taxes, title, license and destination fees.

MECHANICAL
    • 4 Speed Automatic or 6 Speed Manual Transmission
    • 4 Wheel Independent Suspension
    • Power Front/Rear Disc Brakes
    • Traction Control System
    • Power Assisted Variable Ratio Rack and Pinion Steering
    • Limited Slip Rear Differential 3.46:1
    • 18” X 8” (front) 18x9.5 (rear) 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
    • Michelin P245/40 (front) P275/35 (rear) ZR18 W-Rated tires (subject to change)

SAFETY & SECURITY
    • Driver/Passenger Front Air Bags
    • 4 Channel 4 Wheel ABS Brakes
    • 3 Point Front/Rear Seat Belts
    • Theft Deterrent System
    • Rear Seat Child Anchor Points
    • Emergency Mode System
    • Daytime Running Lamps
    • Programmable Keyless Remote Entry

INTERIOR
    • 2 + 2 Leather Sport Bucket Seats
    • 8 Way Power Front Bucket Seats
    • 200 Watt 10 Speaker Audio System
    • 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer
    • Tilt & Telescope Steering Wheel
    • Steering Wheel Radio Controls
    • Power Door Lock & Windows
    • Driver Information Center
    • Air Conditioning/Cruise Control

EXTERIOR
    • Auto/Programmable Headlamps
    • Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tips
    • Carbon fiber panels added that do not affect
    GM safety structure

COLLECTOR'S PACKAGE
    • Letter of authenticity
    • Personalized car cover
    • Car care and maintenance package
    • Full documentation package
    • Photo album of your HRSS454 throughout production
    • At your convenience Imagine Motorsports will also provide personalized
    orientation of your HRSS454 at your residence or place of business

These are all included in the standard HRSS454 Equipment Package at not additional charge.