Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

just saw the used live!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PatTheBeaver, Apr 6, 2003.

1. PatTheBeaver

PatTheBeaver Member

WOW man the show was awsome last night.the best show i ever been to.if the used comes to a city near you.you should deffinitly go see them.it was worth my 13 bucks.my hearing is very bad tho.:p :p :p :p

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

they were signing CDs "here" on friday. i wanted to drop by with a burnt CD and see what they would say to me. being broke fucking sucks.

3. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

were they with finch and my chemical romance?

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That's when I saw them.

I had never heard The Used at all before I saw them that night. I was REALLY impressed. I have been listening to the CD 24/7.

good stuff....

5. PatTheBeaver

PatTheBeaver Member

nah.

they played with S.T.U.N.(kicked ass) AND COHEED AND COMBRIA(they were ok)...:idea:

6. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

I can not stand that band. I'm sorry. I know you like em. I saw them at the place I was working and they were such a blatant Glassjaw ripoff, ad i told them so. Fuck....it was shameless. Like dudes had glassjaw stickers all over their guitars and amps and the drummer was wearing a glassjaw shirt and the singer was trying Darryls stage antics and all. its just shameless.
    Its like listening to "Glassjaw Light"..low calorie Glassjaw..

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Days after I bought the CD I found out the lead singer is dating Kelly Osbourne. That dropped them down a few notches on my respect-o-meter....

Good CD though ;)

8. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

you should first ask for your money back for all the used merchandise you bought. Then you should take that skrilla and use it to buy yourself some draino. After a successful trip to the grocery store you will then drink the entire gallon of draino, rendering your pathetic soul usless and therefore unburdening the dead punk scene of one more lame ass used fan.

pop and lokc...
    fuk offf

9. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

The uuuuuuuuused. they aight mang. My friend went to their recent concert in ..I think San Diego. not sure. She hated it. "All these fat sweaty 15 year old girls elbowing me in my face". Yeah. true story. like yeah dude get up kids like omg thursday like no mother fawker.fsasaf ~$#

10. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

i saw a band called Big Haas last night

good show, the lead was dressed in girls flare pants and a 70's boheim shirt. . . pretty funny

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

the used suck so much ass.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

"yeah the used sucked my balls". - my friend.

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

who the fuck are the used? some new punk band?

14. DyeStop.

DyeStop. Member

i saw the used about a month ago with finch, the movielife, and my chemical romance. not the best show ive ever been to, but the best part was that i got to go backtage and chill with kelly osbourne (stupid hoe) and bert mccracken for 2 hours :eek: it was dope , theyre really awesome

15. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i saw them with H2O... fuck boxcar racer. that was prolly wrong of me to get out the pit and leave my girl behind. i just wanted to see H2O... but i must admit the used put on a pretty damn good show.