Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PatTheBeaver

just saw the used live!!!

WOW man the show was awsome last night.the best show i ever been to.if the used comes to a city near you.you should deffinitly go see them.it was worth my 13 bucks.my hearing is very bad tho.:p :p :p :p

they were signing CDs "here" on friday. i wanted to drop by with a burnt CD and see what they would say to me. being broke fucking sucks.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

were they with finch and my chemical romance?

That's when I saw them.

I had never heard The Used at all before I saw them that night. I was REALLY impressed. I have been listening to the CD 24/7.

good stuff....

Guest KING OF HELL

I can not stand that band. I'm sorry. I know you like em. I saw them at the place I was working and they were such a blatant Glassjaw ripoff, ad i told them so. Fuck....it was shameless. Like dudes had glassjaw stickers all over their guitars and amps and the drummer was wearing a glassjaw shirt and the singer was trying Darryls stage antics and all. its just shameless.

Its like listening to "Glassjaw Light"..low calorie Glassjaw..

Days after I bought the CD I found out the lead singer is dating Kelly Osbourne. That dropped them down a few notches on my respect-o-meter....

Good CD though ;)

you should first ask for your money back for all the used merchandise you bought. Then you should take that skrilla and use it to buy yourself some draino. After a successful trip to the grocery store you will then drink the entire gallon of draino, rendering your pathetic soul usless and therefore unburdening the dead punk scene of one more lame ass used fan.

pop and lokc...

fuk offf

The uuuuuuuuused. they aight mang. My friend went to their recent concert in ..I think San Diego. not sure. She hated it. "All these fat sweaty 15 year old girls elbowing me in my face". Yeah. true story. like yeah dude get up kids like omg thursday like no mother fawker.fsasaf ~$#

i saw a band called Big Haas last night

good show, the lead was dressed in girls flare pants and a 70's boheim shirt. . . pretty funny

i saw the used about a month ago with finch, the movielife, and my chemical romance. not the best show ive ever been to, but the best part was that i got to go backtage and chill with kelly osbourne (stupid hoe) and bert mccracken for 2 hours :eek: it was dope , theyre really awesome

i saw them with H2O... fuck boxcar racer. that was prolly wrong of me to get out the pit and leave my girl behind. i just wanted to see H2O... but i must admit the used put on a pretty damn good show.

Guest krie

my bro likes them, i aint herd them much tho. i like box car racer ^^ who ever argued it!

Guest krie

ilove boxcars...

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

S U C K S

:D:D:D:D:lol::lol:

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

h2o.. HA!

haha Blink2o

I saw this band in detroit called fiasco one time and they whooped the shit out of so many bands....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this