Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jay-Z's new direction

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, May 23, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

"I'm trying to get grown up and not talk about figures anymore. I'm learning that the big cats don't talk about money, only us ignorant rappers." - Jay-Z

2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

so now its just gonna be bout' the bitchez, the bitchez....

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

Then stop bragging about having ice on your cell.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

'jiggas the shit, even when he rhyme in third person'

ya boy can do no wrong. infact, ima play that shti right now.
    8 miles an runing

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

http://www.roadratroberts1.bravepages.com/images/ORIGINAL%20ROUTE%20666%20PATCH.jpg'>

9th circle
    wha

6. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

FUCK jayz ... guy's a biter
    coolest thing about Jigga is freeway and beanie sigel, hes real lucky hes got some talent hanging out with him because he is whack.

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

freeway is the worst rapper of all time..u have no clue wat ur talkin bout to say he is better then jay beans got talent tho that is trew....but to say freeway is nice u loose all ur credit......download the freeway vs cassidy freestyle then u will see how bad freeway is

8. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

its all a matter of opinion, the freeway shit i've heard he's held it down...
    but jigga still bites, thats a fact

9. ILYSH

ILYSH Member

he bit that punjab song scratches and all, he didn't even give props to Labh Janjua who is the guy who actually sings that song. that song was hot way before jay-z decided to pay to be on it, but at least it gets airplay and exposure...jay-z has been on the way out for a while now. he can say any old shit over someone's good music and people dig it because of what he did in the past

10. sneak

sneak Guest

on a side note, whats the name of a 50cent tune where he says "if you know how my face felt//you know how mace felt"?

its got a high pitched voice in the background....

11. Krook

Krook Banned

i agree:lol:

12. Oxymoron.

13. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

Redundancy.

14. destroya

destroya Senior Member

freeway sucks and cassidy served him. jay-z has been coming out with better stuff in the last couple of months, mixtape freestyles that i've liked.

15. TOR

TOR Member

jayz is a down ass rapper...fuck what everyone says and he doesnt only rap about ice and bitches...youd know if u actually would listen to a whole album and not just your backpacker friends...it pisses me off that he steals some of pacs shit or whatever but hes one of the best out there imo..