Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'LL KILL ALL JNCO WEARING CREEPS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DR+DELUSION, Apr 14, 2004.

1. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

so i lifted a new hardcover sketchbook today (what you graffiti people might call a "blackbook"). so i decide to go relax at barnes & noble while drinking tazo bery tea, listening to hanuyo and drawing some characters that have been floating around in my psyche lately (including but not limited to marcello the mobster penguin, eugene the timid toy robot and fabrizio the lusty bisexual squid). after 2 hours of drawing these characters in various deviant situations (including underwater rape, vodka binges, and grand theft jetski) i had to urinate. so i set my book on the pedastal outside the restroom and empty my grape-sized bladder. i step out and see that my book is gone. slightly irritated, i walk to the cafe and i see out the window about 5 UGLY, greasy, badly-dressed "skaters" chilling at a table with my sketchbook. so i walk out, this vietnamese dude's got his hand on my book, looking at me with this dicksucking grin. so i grab the book and BAM smack him and one of his ugly friends across the face with it. then of course they all wanna stand up like "what what" acting like they wanna fight. i honestly couldn't do anything but laugh. so i go home and open up my book to draw some more, only to find that the pages with my drawings have been ripped out.

in conclusion, if you're a pinched-faced, jnco-wearing, acne-headed wannabe skater with frizzy hair parted down the middle who likes to jock other people's art, ii suggest that you take your lame board and attempt to ollie across the thruway during rush hour traffic.

Tuco Salamanca, abcs and Hater like this.
  2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

people still wear jnco's?

3. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

thats what you get for not keeping an eye on your shit.
    and why the prejudice shit?

4. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

good story

hahaa tazo bery tea what!
    i would like to see some of those characters
    holla

5. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

that's what you get for hanging out in barnes & noble. sorry.

6. PalestineOne

7. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

dude what prejudiced shit. explain.

8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I would rather have the rock than the air that thinks he is water

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Also this did not happen, I don't beleive you. And every other time someone on here tells a story like this - I know you're lying...

10. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

yeah dude you're right i would be waaaay too scared to hit that little prick. i was shaking in my trainers.

11. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

?

12. PalestineOne

KingBling are you Bhudist? whats that mean? sounds like some karate kid shit

13. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

1) SImply put, I know this didn't happen. I can't prove it, you can't either so there you go. I'll tell you what though, when some one writes there is almost more truth to how they say things than when they talk.

2)Don't panic and Palestine I am the Karate Kid:

When two men wrote of the same day, filled with bright and lovely coincidence, they both sighed. One took his writing and made it heard and inspired. The other took his and put it away and made honest.

14. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

Re: Re: I'LL KILL ALL JNCO WEARING CREEPS

also, if you're living in the states--they are called SNEAKERS.

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hahaha!!!

Either you arent 100 lbs or it wasnt really 5 guys. Either way this is why you need me in your documentary. I will smash heads for a living.
    :D