i just shaved off all of my pubes and painted my body purple

casekonly

life advice

changed title because it's silly and i've been awake for a long time

i've noticed something. something that seems to have preceeded "spring fever". it's like this black cloud of depression and troubles. it's even affected 12oz.

i started noticing strange things about a month and a half ago. friends becoming distant, crazy happenings, too many people drowing in drama, etc.

luckily, i am getting through it quite well and i thought i might be able to share some advice and wisdom with some of you.

first off, i don't pity anyone for their problems. however, i do pity them for their ignorance. we're all ignorant, after all. once we realize this, things seem a bit more "ok".

so, let's start this off the right way...gimme your best shot with questions about life, and i'll try to be non-judgemental and provide you with meaningful advice

"judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers"

-voltaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how do i tell if what im really doing is right and going to make me happy? im 21 at the moment and the way things are going will finish college at about 25, im really unhappy about this considering a lot of my friends finished at 20, 21, 22.

what are the chances of a 24 year old australian with a marketing/e-commerce degree finding a job in the united states?

i dont even know what i want to know anymore. The education system and graffiti seem to have crushed my spirit.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

SO, how do I go about helping people make good life decisions? I am not saying right or wrong decisions, butdecisions that would just be good. The person I am thinking about makes the most fucked up decisions and she gets down on herself, which leads to more fucked up stuff. I have sat down with her and tried to explain that partying and unprotected sex is not a way to go through life, but none of it doesn't seem to sink in. She already has one kid who is living with her parents and she doesn't do anything to raise him and she is just had an abortion. So, how would you try and help people like her just make better decisions?

the best way to be there for someone is to be there for them, ya know?

telling someone that they have to change never works. have you ever told a person that used oxycontin or coke that what they were doing was bad? most of the time, they'll say, "i know, i need to stop" or the ole' "don't judge me" shit.

you have to set an example, show her that there are better things in life.

personally, if i hada kid, i'd drop everything for that child. everything. there is no sacrifice too big when it comes to a child.

if you really care about this friend, tell her. there are more ways than just words. like i said, examples are a proven method.

edit: i wanted to add something...remember that program "each one teach one, each one reach one"?

Originally posted by fatbastard

how do i tell if what im really doing is right and going to make me happy? im 21 at the moment and the way things are going will finish college at about 25, im really unhappy about this considering a lot of my friends finished at 20, 21, 22.

what are the chances of a 24 year old australian with a marketing/e-commerce degree finding a job in the united states?

i dont even know what i want to know anymore. The education system and graffiti seem to have crushed my spirit.

whatever makes you happy is what you should do. if you don't know, take a break. no shame in being a college grad at 24, 25, 26, etc.

don't let what is happening to your friends have a bearing on where your life is headed...in fact, don't let what happens to others in their lives, whether it's college, careers, etc. have any effect on you. do what makes you happy.

life isn't about success, it's about being a happy person and helping others. do waht you can.

as far as being able to get a job in the u.s., i'm sure you can. e-commerce is a big field in almost every country and it's growing every day.

don't be afraid. the biggest mistake we, as humans make, is learning to fear things....the unknown, especially.

i'm not gonna give you any b/s and tell you that it's not manly to be afraid. we all fear something. every one of is is guilty of it. the truth is, there's nothing to be afraid of. it's just hard getting that into our thick human skulls.

edit: here's an idea...make a list of things that make you happy and another list of things that worry you. keep them around and don't show anyone else. just review them once a week and see if you fel the same way in about a year. awareness of ones fears and goals helps you strive towards and overcome.

actually life is pretty good for me right now. so no questions for casek...

but from time to time, i get in a mental rut; i get dissatisfied w/myself career-wise and life-wise. then i remind myself that there are people worse off than me and i should be grateful for what i have.

Ever wondered what a 20ft duckling does ?

QUACKK !!!

im feelin very melancholy right about now...

i dont think anyone can help me now..only time

the guy that im really digging is leaving back home at the end of june..im sad..but im holding my feelings in... this shit fuckin sucks, lately we been having late night conversations..and we still flirt with one another..

what can i do to make myself feel better?:o

:bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by rental

be careful, ima purple people eater.

sidenote: gfresh is a bad, bad man.

yo, damn....uh oh...i'ma go paint myself purrple.

grfresh is a bad man. scary that i got a comment like that from a guy.

Originally posted by fatalist

im feelin very melancholy right about now...

i dont think anyone can help me now..only time

the guy that im really digging is leaving back home at the end of june..im sad..but im holding my feelings in... this shit fuckin sucks, lately we been having late night conversations..and we still flirt with one another..

what can i do to make myself feel better?:o

:bawling: :bawling:

wow, late night conversations are always dope.

to make yourself feel better...hmm. share as many moments as you can with him. cherish them. memories are neat. there are always phones and computers to keep in touch. if you really have feelings for another person, i think you should express them. it may not make him stick around or whatever, but it will take a weight off of your back. ya know?

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

When is Tupac's last CD supposed to drop?

shoo, tupac will come out with cd's for atleast another 10 years. he's either alive or they have mad recording sessions stored up in a basement.

i'd go with the latter.

Originally posted by iquit

casek. i have an e-crush on fatalist. how can i get her to notice me? how can i get her to post a picture of her tits in the knightbats thread? please help!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This just made this thread worth reading.

casek. i have an e-crush on fatalist. how can i get her to notice me? how can i get her to post a picture of her tits in the knightbats thread? please help!

wow, fatalist, huh? i dunno, did you ask her to post pics of her breasts? ask her to send them to me so i can post them at www.geocities.com/casekonly

the ole' casek hass vays uff makxing der vomens uff 12oz talk.

Originally posted by casekonly

wow, fatalist, huh? i dunno, did you ask her to post pics of her breasts? ask her to send them to my so i can post them at www.geocities.com/casekonly

the ole' casek hass vays uff makxing der vomens uff 12oz talk.

i think i asked her. i mean, i must've asked her. it's kind of standard to ask a girl to post a pic of her tits once you realizes she is a she. yeah, i must've asked already.

i think i asked her. i mean, i must've asked her. it's kind of standard to ask a girl to post a pic of her tits once you realizes she is a she. yeah, i must've asked already.

well, ask her to submit pics to my site. females like my site, they like the nipple page.

they like the anonymity or something.

Archived