Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

graffiti addiction

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by acephale, Jan 1, 2007.

1. ezik

ezik New Jack

i was addicted to graffiti, but then i grew up. it's still a big part of my life, but it's not as much of a priority as it used to be. it's kinda sad

2. liquorsick.

liquorsick. Member

3. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Everyone snorts it.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

"Nobody ever says; When I grow up, I want to a graffy."
    "this is your brain..This is your brain on graff..any questions?"
    "Help fight the war on Graff"
    "Graff awareness week"
    "Hugs, not Graff."

5. atlerinty

atlerinty Junior Member

6. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

Graffiti is not an addictive substance. Its an addictive subculture that allows you to voice your opinion to other like-minded individuals that read.
    If you like to the feeling of freedom to say whatever you want, you do it.

but, Graffiti is by large an act of non violent protest.

"To injure an opponent is to injure yourself. To control aggression without inflicting injury in the Art of Peace. "

"One does not need buildings, money, power, or status to practice the Art of Peace. Heaven is right where you are standing, and that is the place to train."

"Life is growth. If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead."

"Loyalty and devotion lead to bravery. Bravery leads to the spirit of self-sacrifice. The spirit of self-sacrifice creates trust in the power of love."
    [Morihei Ueshiba]

7. pedoe

pedoe Elite Member

8. siegksv

siegksv New Jack

im fully addicted

9. WET INK

WET INK Junior Member

ive tried to stop graff once.
    it completley fucked my life, in a good way, from my perspective, but hey there's only so much you can do without it getting in the way, but that failed after i forgot i was stopping and remembered about a week later. point is even if you try to quit, you cant. also when your psychologist says you got a problem and is suggesting sky jumping as an alternative.

10. mocker

mocker New Jack

think graf, do graf, talk graf, eat graf, fuck with graf, all graf.

Its an expression, a view, a voice.... it's Art

What you think, what you see, what you experience, what you want to pass on... put all that into graf.:scrambled:

11. n8galicia

n8galicia Senior Member

y3Ah iM gUnnA tEach my kIdz gRafFiti....I really think some of you take this a little too seriously

12. OnlyHuman

OnlyHuman New Jack

good read, alot i can relate to

13. jib25

jib25 Senior Member

Yeah... you might think you can quit - but you can't! Proven over and over again!

14. jib25

jib25 Senior Member

^ I quit for about 4 years. Hard to think of this now. Today I go at it 110%, I'm totally consumed by it, think it, paint it, shit it, whatever. It's a total addiction so get over it.

15. supremeteam

supremeteam New Jack

yep thats it for me too, well put

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009