Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Girls That you Love... And when It All Goes Wrong

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mikro137, Jun 28, 2002.

1. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

Love fuckiN sucks.
    i dunno ill have more later.

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

sometimes it sucks. sometimes it is great. :eek:

3. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

love is truly the greatest thing i've ever experienced. but i've also found that in the relationship, once its gone, there tends to be more hatred than the short glorious time when you're falling in love.

last night i talked to a girl that broke up w/ me a year ago. she said she wanted to be just friends, etc. i hadn't talked to her since july, she fucking hates me now. because she hurt me a long time ago. tis fucking weakness.

now i'm w/ somebody different. time will tell the same tale i'm sure of it. but it is certainly fun while it lasts.

4. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

but is love worth the drama, the pain and the stress that a relationship brings?

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

PAIN IS LOVE.

6. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

of course its worth it. excuse the cliche use of the yin yang here, but w/o pain and hate you can never experience joy and love. those moments of despair and emo tears and all of that, they make the moments where you feel like you're on top of the world. pain and hate sucks, but you gotta know that w/o it you're just as fucked

7. ET one

ET one Junior Member

i never got to say "i love you" to the girl that i actually do love but i said it to girls that i didnt love.now shes gone.im sad and pissed at myself everytime i think about it.thanks alot for makin this thread mikro:(

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

im emotionless...i dont love anything

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

10. THEdude

THEdude Guest

yep, falling in love is a great feeling.
    You feel good, nothing really matters but spending time with that person.
    that person is like more than your best friend, you know everything about her and she knows all about you.

Once the relantionship is over, you feel so impatient and mad and upset.
    if you really cared about that person, this lasts a long time.

I kinda got over that already. umm not really.

instead of drawing my name or whatever I started drawing hers, damn I colored them sketches better that anything else I had before. everything I did was focused on her.

now it sucks because I still want to be her friend but everytime I call her she just acts real mean.
    I feel like all this is my fault......

but

oh well

there are millions of girls out there.

:( :mad:

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Ive never thought as love to be a temporary thing.. but if that is so i cant really say ive ever loved any one in a relationship over any period of time.

12. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

"This will hurt me less and less until I feel nothing." - From Autumn to Ashes.

This is so true. I've been hurt so many times that my emotions have just be blunted. Thsi girl that I could say I truely loved just destroyed me earlier this week, it was a friends that turned to lovers deal. It was terrible. It's come to the point were I can't feel anything, if I were to say there is one emotion I still feel it's pure hatereed.

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

It's next to impossible to "love" someone as a teenager, and not get hurt when it doesn't work. Love kinda sucks because it leaves you vulnerable.

14. C-O-K PBScru

C-O-K PBScru Member

WORD UP SKYDANCER666 I COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER

15. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

love is great, the best experience of my life is now at this very moment, ive been with a decent amount of girls, and the fact that i have found one i can actually admit to myself i love is phenominal.

but mikro, love can also suck, you know that just as well as i do. and when the love makes a bad turn not initiated by you, then it can be concieved as one-sided, no matter what the girl says to you. remember its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. knowing you dogg you can find another flame you can eventually fallin love with in the near future, i wouldnt stress the current situation nahimean nucka....

hit me up on my girlies cell and well crush some brew tongiht aight.....