Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fuck!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, May 14, 2004.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

So I'm out fuckin around as usual with my friends and I'm out side of Wawa finishing my cigarette before I go inside. Some girl I don't really know, who is a stuck up cunt because everyone thinks shes fucking like goddess material, come up to me and asks for a cigarette. I have like 6 left that have to last me until tomarrow because I ran out of loot so I say no. She then proceeds to ask where I got the one I was smoking so I told her I have 6 and shes not getting one.
    She then starts yelling and causing a fucking ruckus outside the Wawa, calling me a greedy "fat fuck" and saying some childish shit about how I must "eat my cigarettes." I'm like 15 pounds over weight so I dont get offended and I just laugh in her face. She gets more heated talking bout shes bout to hit me and shit then her man drags her off because he knows if she hits me then hes getting hit back. It didn't bother me at first, but about 15 minutes later I was thinking about it and got REALLy fucking pissed off. This dumb bitch asks me for a cigarette every time she sees me. She never has her own. Who the fuck are you to ask me for one every time you see me?
    No hello. No how are ya? Just "Gimmie a cigarette." Why the fuck should I spend my money on smokes and fucking make sure I have my pack for the day if im going to fucking hand them all out? Its bad enough my friends beg me, but random bitches who arent even cool with me gettin on my cock like a fucking newport stalker and then trying to insult me and cause a scene simply because I won't give their broke ass a cig that I fucking payed for.

I don't know why but this shit really really gets to me.

Anyone else get harassed for smokes?

2. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

yea... i get harassed for smokin... bitches dont understand i guess...
    but i am the last person that is givin up a cigarett...

3. Milton

Milton Senior Member

She's probably used to guys saying "oh just take one, take the rest of the pack as long as you stand next ti me when you smoke them..." Thats probably how she got gassed in the first place. It's a good thing you didn't give in, and you did the mature thing by laughing her off and not going off on her and escalating the situation. She probably gets everything she wants from anybody. Way to stand up for yourself! How old is she like 14?

Milton
    Stuck up bitches bring the mysoginist out...

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

at school, people would ask me for cigarettes daily.

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

Alot of bitches in the army like that...

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

shoulda flicked your smoke in her snotty grillpiece.

i woulda just gave her a smoke, but i aint broke.

7. Milton

Milton Senior Member

"Blow smoke in ya' face burn rubber of the rim tire..."

8. VAunabomr

VAunabomr New Jack

i got a good storie ab this same kinda topic when it comes to cigs

well a friend introduced me to this kid an he always asked for jacks we was aight but wasent tight an wasent friends just friends of friends thats all, shorten up the story i asked himm for money becuse i gave himm my cigs an he said noo arguement came out he called me a bitch we faught over it "lol we faught over $3.50" an in the end i gave himm a black eye he had to hav his friend drive himm home an he has a scar under his eye all voer $3.50........ dont screw with a mans NewPorts

9. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

quit smoking. problem solved.

10. Trousersnake

Trousersnake Guest

11. VAunabomr

VAunabomr New Jack

hey "yeaaaaaaaaaaah baby " bin trying not that easey its a bitch

12. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

and thats why i dont smoke, also because it costs to much money AND it kills you!

13. styxx119

styxx119 New Jack

yea, i agree, quit fucking smoking!
    it makes you smell like ass
    your teeth yellow,
    your skin and fingernails fucked up looking
    and it gives you some blackfucking lungs!
    also $$ dude!

14. VAunabomr

VAunabomr New Jack

OK FINE GO MAKR A TRUETH COMMERCIAL but eather way piss of i start an im stopping hering ab smoking wants to make me hav one dammn s o stop tlakin ab it

15. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I was gonna quote that last post to bold the fuckups but then i realized, hell, half of its already bolded, and all the rest is fuckups, so why even try.