Fuck!

GucciCondom

So I'm out fuckin around as usual with my friends and I'm out side of Wawa finishing my cigarette before I go inside. Some girl I don't really know, who is a stuck up cunt because everyone thinks shes fucking like goddess material, come up to me and asks for a cigarette. I have like 6 left that have to last me until tomarrow because I ran out of loot so I say no. She then proceeds to ask where I got the one I was smoking so I told her I have 6 and shes not getting one.

She then starts yelling and causing a fucking ruckus outside the Wawa, calling me a greedy "fat fuck" and saying some childish shit about how I must "eat my cigarettes." I'm like 15 pounds over weight so I dont get offended and I just laugh in her face. She gets more heated talking bout shes bout to hit me and shit then her man drags her off because he knows if she hits me then hes getting hit back. It didn't bother me at first, but about 15 minutes later I was thinking about it and got REALLy fucking pissed off. This dumb bitch asks me for a cigarette every time she sees me. She never has her own. Who the fuck are you to ask me for one every time you see me?

No hello. No how are ya? Just "Gimmie a cigarette." Why the fuck should I spend my money on smokes and fucking make sure I have my pack for the day if im going to fucking hand them all out? Its bad enough my friends beg me, but random bitches who arent even cool with me gettin on my cock like a fucking newport stalker and then trying to insult me and cause a scene simply because I won't give their broke ass a cig that I fucking payed for.

I don't know why but this shit really really gets to me.

Anyone else get harassed for smokes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

She's probably used to guys saying "oh just take one, take the rest of the pack as long as you stand next ti me when you smoke them..." Thats probably how she got gassed in the first place. It's a good thing you didn't give in, and you did the mature thing by laughing her off and not going off on her and escalating the situation. She probably gets everything she wants from anybody. Way to stand up for yourself! How old is she like 14?

Milton

Stuck up bitches bring the mysoginist out...

i got a good storie ab this same kinda topic when it comes to cigs

well a friend introduced me to this kid an he always asked for jacks we was aight but wasent tight an wasent friends just friends of friends thats all, shorten up the story i asked himm for money becuse i gave himm my cigs an he said noo arguement came out he called me a bitch we faught over it "lol we faught over $3.50" an in the end i gave himm a black eye he had to hav his friend drive himm home an he has a scar under his eye all voer $3.50........ dont screw with a mans NewPorts

I'll do it.

Originally posted by VAunabomr

OK FINE GO MAKR A TRUETH COMMERCIALbut eather way piss of i start an im stopping hering ab smoking wants to make me hav one dammn s o stop tlakin ab it

Holy fuck. When it's big it seems even worse. Punctuation, motherfucker!

** Edit.

I'm listening to reggae right now, and this guy could be their ghostwriter for all i can understand.

:lol: LMFAO:lol: yea yea funny u get the point .... just the strate edg kids over there getting on my ass ab_ _ _ smoking when i realy dont care an hav herd it a million an 1 times b4

Ummmmm...i'd like to buy a vowel...actually, make that two...and a consanant

Originally posted by Vanity

when i see people that can't write for shit on here..... i never know if they're uneducated, or brittish

lol its not that im british i hate british people............. im realy LD soo its the uneducated part

i have just quit smoking...for some reson its easy for me to NOT smoke....as long as i want to not smoke..i go for like.....5 months

then i want to...but i think i need to quit forever.

hooray!

.......................... at alternative skools u dont learn shiiiiiiiiiit

True that.

I know girls like that, too. Always asking, taking, etc. I don’t put up with none of that shit. Damn, smokes are what keeps me going. It’s damn rarity for me to say no to a girl if she asks for a smoke, but if she’s like “yo, you got a cancer?” and is a big joneser who always asks people like that, I say “peace the fuck out.”

Archived