1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Friendly" Neighbourhood Graffitti.

Discussion in 'News' started by QCrisp, Mar 17, 2005.

1. QCrisp

QCrisp New Jack

"Friendly" Neighbourhood Graffitti.

Discussion started by QCrisp - Mar 17, 2005

[​IMG]

Just thought i'd post this up because its relevant to Graff, Brits and Americans.

What do the Americans think about the IRA?

QCrisp - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. Herbivore

Herbivore 12oz Senior Member

Herbivore - Replied Mar 17, 2005

it's kind of hard to read

Herbivore - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. knuckle_game

knuckle_game New Jack

knuckle_game - Replied Mar 17, 2005

I think it's a response to the IRA recently killing this guy who mouthed off to one of them in a bar. The guys sisters have had a vendetta against the IRA ever since and are calling for people who know anything about the case to speak up.
    I assume the graffitti is the IRA advising people to keep thier mouths shut.

knuckle_game - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. QCrisp

QCrisp New Jack

QCrisp - Replied Mar 17, 2005

I think it's a response to the IRA recently killing this guy who mouthed off to one of them in a bar. The guys sisters have had a vendetta against the IRA ever since and are calling for people who know anything about the case to speak up.
    I assume the graffitti is the IRA advising people to keep thier mouths shut.
    [post=3877712]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Sorry about the size, photo bucket resizes them

So have you got "romantic" notions of the IRA?

The guy didnt even mouth off to them, he spilt someones drink, apologised and offered to replace it, and was murdered.

At the end of the day, the IRA are still a terrorist orgainisation and they have close links to the Sinn Fein political party.

The IRA arent romantic, they're just a bunch of hooligans who think they can go around bullying people and abuse their power

(okay well, not a million miles away from real politicans)

How their politicians have a foot to stand on when they openly admit links to an organised crime/terrorist syndicate is beyond me.

In fact what you cant read is that one of the Sinn Fein Candidates, a 23 year old female, that's running for election, was actually in that bar drinking that night. Apparently "she saw nothing" That just takes the piss.

Just to add, i am English and i have no affliliation to either side.

QCrisp - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. knuckle_game

knuckle_game New Jack

knuckle_game - Replied Mar 17, 2005

"The guy didnt even mouth off to them, he spilt someones drink, apologised and offered to replace it, and was murdered."

Thats sounds about like what I read. For that I say fuck the people who did it, thats some uncalled for bully shit.

"At the end of the day, the IRA are still a terrorist orgainisation and they have close links to the Sinn Fein political party"

"How their politicians have a foot to stand on when they openly admit links to an organised crime/terrorist syndicate is beyond me."

I don't know about that terrorist shit. "Terrorist" is generally a term right wingers and politicians use as an excuse to explain why they should be allowed to do all sorts of terrible shit in the name of national security.It doesnt seem to have too much of a usefull meaning anymore.
    And I really don't care about the "crime syndicate" label either.
    If I had a fondness for law enforcement I wouldn't be on a web site dedicated to "vandalism".

I'd be happy to say that the IRA have done bogus shit for a noble cause and seem to have a little too much time on thier hands lately.

knuckle_game - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Mar 17, 2005

The IRA is the result of the longest running colonization in history. Much of the IRAs support comes from the USA.

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. The Leader

The Leader 12oz Senior Member

The Leader - Replied Mar 18, 2005

I haven't heard of this. Anyone have a link with the whole story? One where I wont need glasses by the end of the first paragraph.

The Leader - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. droptheknife

droptheknife 12oz Member

droptheknife - Replied Mar 19, 2005

I hope that is not meant to be supporting the IRA. Do you actually have any idea how many people were killed by IRA bombs in the UK?
    Far more than you can imagine, a whole country was in fear over IRA bomb threats, For fuck sake I had bomb drills at school.

droptheknife - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Mar 19, 2005

What? I'm just stating the facts, I'm not supporting the IRA. It is the result of the UKs colonization of Ireland.... longest running colony in history. Did you not expect a highly organized resistence movement to develop? What do you expect?

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Æ°

Æ° 12oz Senior Member

Æ° - Replied Mar 19, 2005

Terrorist!

Æ° - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. porque

porque 12oz Senior Member

porque - Replied Mar 20, 2005

...the only difference between terrorist and revolutionary is what side you're on...

porque - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. skroez

skroez 12oz Member

skroez - Replied Mar 20, 2005

Anti-terrorism police have warned that dissident Irish republicans may be planning attacks in Britain in the run-up to a general election.

Looks like they might start bombing here again....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4366699.stm

skroez - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. ghost citizen

ghost citizen New Jack

ghost citizen - Replied Mar 22, 2005

well, in the face of an unaknowledged genocide the Brits committed in Ireland I'd say its all fair game. You move into a nation and take it's land by force and export the food supply leaving it's indigenous people to starve to death in shacks I would say you are gonna have some pissed off movements. Also consider the IRA was peaceful until the Bloody Sunday massacre where they were pushed into the wall and decide to start pushing back. The Brits, America, Spain, ect are all vicious imperials and you can't get upset at the groups which rise to fight them because they have nothing left but the fight for their home and freedom.
    I dont know anything about that particular incident but sounds lame ass and could discredit them greatly.

ghost citizen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper 12oz Elite Member

bodice_ripper - Replied Mar 26, 2005

Shut up. Back when this "colonization" happened, there was no "Ireland".

The US was colonized far more recently than Ireland - do you deserve to be shot?

All you bleating fuck heads in this thread have no clue as to what the Ra are actually about now. They aren't liberating army - they are drug dealing, child murdering scum - with more involvement in serious organised crime than anything else. Hush up - you are just parading your ignorance.

"well, in the face of an unaknowledged genocide the Brits committed in Ireland I'd say its all fair game."
    how does this tripe justify murdering a man for spilling a pint? moron.

And before you start spouting shite at me you might want to bear in mind I LIVE in the Republic....

bodice_ripper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper 12oz Elite Member