"Friendly" Neighbourhood Graffitti.

QCrisp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Herbivore@Mar 17 2005, 09:28 AM

it's kind of hard to read

I think it's a response to the IRA recently killing this guy who mouthed off to one of them in a bar. The guys sisters have had a vendetta against the IRA ever since and are calling for people who know anything about the case to speak up.

I assume the graffitti is the IRA advising people to keep thier mouths shut.

Originally posted by knuckle_game+Mar 17 2005, 02:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knuckle_game - Mar 17 2005, 02:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Herbivore@Mar 17 2005, 09:28 AM

it's kind of hard to read

I think it's a response to the IRA recently killing this guy who mouthed off to one of them in a bar. The guys sisters have had a vendetta against the IRA ever since and are calling for people who know anything about the case to speak up.

I assume the graffitti is the IRA advising people to keep thier mouths shut.

[/b]

Sorry about the size, photo bucket resizes them

So have you got "romantic" notions of the IRA?

The guy didnt even mouth off to them, he spilt someones drink, apologised and offered to replace it, and was murdered.

At the end of the day, the IRA are still a terrorist orgainisation and they have close links to the Sinn Fein political party.

The IRA arent romantic, they're just a bunch of hooligans who think they can go around bullying people and abuse their power

(okay well, not a million miles away from real politicans)

How their politicians have a foot to stand on when they openly admit links to an organised crime/terrorist syndicate is beyond me.

In fact what you cant read is that one of the Sinn Fein Candidates, a 23 year old female, that's running for election, was actually in that bar drinking that night. Apparently "she saw nothing" That just takes the piss.

Just to add, i am English and i have no affliliation to either side.

"The guy didnt even mouth off to them, he spilt someones drink, apologised and offered to replace it, and was murdered."

Thats sounds about like what I read. For that I say fuck the people who did it, thats some uncalled for bully shit.

"At the end of the day, the IRA are still a terrorist orgainisation and they have close links to the Sinn Fein political party"

"How their politicians have a foot to stand on when they openly admit links to an organised crime/terrorist syndicate is beyond me."

I don't know about that terrorist shit. "Terrorist" is generally a term right wingers and politicians use as an excuse to explain why they should be allowed to do all sorts of terrible shit in the name of national security.It doesnt seem to have too much of a usefull meaning anymore.

And I really don't care about the "crime syndicate" label either.

If I had a fondness for law enforcement I wouldn't be on a web site dedicated to "vandalism".

I'd be happy to say that the IRA have done bogus shit for a noble cause and seem to have a little too much time on thier hands lately.

Originally posted by villain@Mar 17 2005, 06:11 PM

The IRA is the result of the longest running colonization in history. Much of the IRAs support comes from the USA.

I hope that is not meant to be supporting the IRA. Do you actually have any idea how many people were killed by IRA bombs in the UK?

Far more than you can imagine, a whole country was in fear over IRA bomb threats, For fuck sake I had bomb drills at school.

well, in the face of an unaknowledged genocide the Brits committed in Ireland I'd say its all fair game. You move into a nation and take it's land by force and export the food supply leaving it's indigenous people to starve to death in shacks I would say you are gonna have some pissed off movements. Also consider the IRA was peaceful until the Bloody Sunday massacre where they were pushed into the wall and decide to start pushing back. The Brits, America, Spain, ect are all vicious imperials and you can't get upset at the groups which rise to fight them because they have nothing left but the fight for their home and freedom.

I dont know anything about that particular incident but sounds lame ass and could discredit them greatly.

Originally posted by villain@Mar 19 2005, 10:05 PM

What? I'm just stating the facts, I'm not supporting the IRA. It is the result of the UKs colonization of Ireland.... longest running colony in history. Did you not expect a highly organized resistence movement to develop? What do you expect?

Shut up. Back when this "colonization" happened, there was no "Ireland".

The US was colonized far more recently than Ireland - do you deserve to be shot?

All you bleating fuck heads in this thread have no clue as to what the Ra are actually about now. They aren't liberating army - they are drug dealing, child murdering scum - with more involvement in serious organised crime than anything else. Hush up - you are just parading your ignorance.

"well, in the face of an unaknowledged genocide the Brits committed in Ireland I'd say its all fair game."

how does this tripe justify murdering a man for spilling a pint? moron.

And before you start spouting shite at me you might want to bear in mind I LIVE in the Republic....

I was never condoning what happened. I was just stating the conditions for the IRAs existance.

It's not like radical organizations are going to be funded through charities. Well maybe through fronts, but I'm well aware that organized crime is a big part of it.

I don't know what you mean by saying I deserve to be shot. Part of my family are natives, another part slaves, and another part johnny come latelys from canada.

But I wasn't surprised when 9-11 happened.

Sorry if I touched off a sore spot. I'm not meaning any offense here.

I have nothing further to say about this.

Originally posted by droptheknife+Mar 19 2005, 10:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (droptheknife - Mar 19 2005, 10:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Mar 17 2005, 06:11 PM

The IRA is the result of the longest running colonization in history. Much of the IRAs support comes from the USA.

I hope that is not meant to be supporting the IRA. Do you actually have any idea how many people were killed by IRA bombs in the UK?

Far more than you can imagine, a whole country was in fear over IRA bomb threats, For fuck sake I had bomb drills at school.

[/b]

Blame that one on your government.

ENGLAND OUT OF IRERLAND NOW!!!

someone killing a guy over a beer isn't an IRA action, it's the action of a guy who may or may not have something to do with the IRA.

if you're friend killed an iraqi guy over some dumb shit, would you turn him in to the iraqi's? even if you thought he was wrong?

i don't give a shit about the day to day politics or what the IRA does to get their money, if the english would leave ireland, the problem would be over. of course there will still be drugs and crime, but it won't have any guise of nobility to hide behind and it can be dealt with as it is.

i will never fault a group of people for wanting control over their land. i don't have to agree with their means, but i also know how frustrating it is when no one cares whats happening to you.

i don't know shit about the IRA, but i know i hate israel, so as long as the IRA sides with the palestinians, i'll side with the IRA.

Originally posted by SF1+Mar 31 2005, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Mar 31 2005, 11:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

ENGLAND OUT OF IRERLAND NOW!!!

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1,

YOUR AN IDIOT. FUCK YOU.

:haha:

ah bless.

I'm sure England would love to hand over the north - it's just bleeding cash. but the Republic would not be able to afford the drain either.

Originally posted by seeking@Apr 1 2005, 07:19 PM

someone killing a guy over a beer isn't an IRA action, it's the action of a guy who may or may not have something to do with the IRA.

if you're friend killed an iraqi guy over some dumb shit, would you turn him in to the iraqi's? even if you thought he was wrong?

i don't give a shit about the day to day politics or what the IRA does to get their money, if the english would leave ireland, the problem would be over. of course there will still be drugs and crime, but it won't have any guise of nobility to hide behind and it can be dealt with as it is.

i will never fault a group of people for wanting control over their land. i don't have to agree with their means, but i also know how frustrating it is when no one cares whats happening to you.

i don't know shit about the IRA, but i know i hate israel, so as long as the IRA sides with the palestinians, i'll side with the IRA.

The IRA also offered to execute the people responsible to the victims family

Originally posted by dojafx@Apr 4 2005, 08:36 PM

The IRA also offered to execute the people responsible to the victims family

that will be because their political wing's leader, Gerry Adams, had his approval rating drop from 51% to less than 30% inside a week. They are desparate.

Some revolutionaries - ready to sacrifice their own in order to mop up a mess in the media...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Mar 26 2005, 04:31 PM

And before you start spouting shite at me you might want to bear in mind I LIVE in the Republic....

aaah, so thats why you keep callin cats "lad" :haha:

i plead ignorance to all of this, i have no idea what it's all about and feel guilty seeing as how i am of irish decent....i shall read on my brothers.

Its pathetic how americans who like to think they have ties to ireland, through ancestry, support and romantise the IRA.

Its shameful how ignorant most of the people in this thread are.

its not a matter of "england out of ireland"

Northern Ireland is part of the UK like scotland is. Ireland is Ireland. The conflict lies in the north where irish catholics are the minority and were sided against by protestant irish loyalists (loyal to england)

Countless irish were shipped and immigrated to australia. I have a relative who was hung for leading the easter uprising but we dont run around claiming allegience to IRA. Americans fund terrorists and dye rivers green on st patricks day to uphold some image of being victimised 7 generations ago