Drunken * liars

•nakEd

STORY TIME MOTHERFUCKERS.. ok so, after me tell us some storys about people getting drunk, and acting like they dont rember what happened

Alright so here's the situation. Empty house, just my ex, her best friend, and her best friends brother, we got drunk. It wasnt really thattt much, but i guess the girls couldn't handle it.. so here's when all the drama starts. The best friend gives me a condom, sayin ''use protection if you need it'' I figure thats a sign that her friend [my ex] wants to get busy later on or something. So later comes, its just me and her in a room sitting on a bed talking. Eventually it leads to kissing, foreplay, sex.. so i even asked her before we sexxed up if it was cool with her because it was her first time, she says ''anything you want''.. so whatever we got busy.. now we were doing our thing for awhile... she wasn't knocked out unconsious just drunk..

now the morning comes, she finds herself waking up naked, doesnt know why. Her friend tells her what happen, and she said she doesnt rember anything. [i find that shit really hard to belive.] And to top it off her friend doesnt even rember giving me the condom.. so they think i took advantage of her because she was drunk. i think there both full of shit.. but i dont see why they would lie... what you guys think, they rembered and playing dumb, or were they just too gone they dont kno what happen..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, you got played for the fool.... cool me down on the pany stye!

That's why you smack them around a little bit during sex, so there's no forgetting the pain, you could also try those penis enlargement pills.... if that's the problem. How can they forget getting run through?;)

yeah i could kinda see her getting aggravated, if i was her id want to have sex sober, asap, just so its not all like ''yeh i only had sex once, and i was too drunk to rember''

i doubt she would have anyone on my case about kicking my ass, because i kno she has been lookin for me to stick it to her for awhile.

n penis enlargement pills arn't the prob, she was screamin pretty loud, her friend/ friend brother woke up a few times...

i just dont like bein looked upon as ''im going to take advantage of every girl i drink w/'' because i dont.

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

n penis enlargement pills arn't the prob, she was screamin pretty loud, her friend/ friend brother woke up a few times...

i just dont like bein looked upon as ''im going to take advantage of every girl i drink w/'' because i dont.

girls fake it all the time. believe it. a lot of them think they have to fake pleasure to please a guy, and then turn around and complain to their girlfriends about how guys dont know how to do it right.

these people sound like bitchass idiots (i think someone already pointed that out), do you honestly give a shit what bitchass idiots think about you?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

punch.them.both.in.the.grill

smartest response to any question ever asked.

question-"who assinated lincoln?"

answer- "punch.them.both.in.the.grill"

it works with everything..listen.

being that your a friend im gonna give u some advice Mr. W.

ALWAYS KILL THE GIRL AFTER YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER AND THEN MASTERBATE ONTO HER CORPSE AFTER IT SITS IN YOUR BED FOR 11 DAYS. THATS WHATS GOOD.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

smartest response to any question ever asked.

question-"who assinated lincoln?"

answer- "punch.them.both.in.the.grill"

it works with everything..listen.

being that your a friend im gonna give u some advice Mr. W.

ALWAYS KILL THE GIRL AFTER YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER AND THEN MASTERBATE ONTO HER CORPSE AFTER IT SITS IN YOUR BED FOR 11 DAYS. THATS WHATS GOOD.

You started off very funny.........then you sounded like a boys night out fan at the end sucker!

FUCKSHITUP either your so small and bad shes trying not to remeber or she's embarassed as fuck!

[note to self, dont make threads while stoned]

alright well i talked to the girl last night before i went to sleep.. she said she honestly dont rember.. but wants me to refresh her mind as soon as possible tho, so kick ass

i guess thats what happens when the girl drinks like once a year, and doesnt usually drink more then 2-3 beers

fuckin ho

Originally posted by -FuckShitUp-

[note to self, dont make threads while stoned]

alright well i talked to the girl last night before i went to sleep.. she said she honestly dont rember.. but wants me to refresh her mind as soon as possible tho, so kick ass

fuckin ho

hahah straight up. bitches an hoes...

Archived