Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Drunken * liars

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by •nakEd, Nov 9, 2003.

1. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

STORY TIME MOTHERFUCKERS.. ok so, after me tell us some storys about people getting drunk, and acting like they dont rember what happened

Alright so here's the situation. Empty house, just my ex, her best friend, and her best friends brother, we got drunk. It wasnt really thattt much, but i guess the girls couldn't handle it.. so here's when all the drama starts. The best friend gives me a condom, sayin ''use protection if you need it'' I figure thats a sign that her friend [my ex] wants to get busy later on or something. So later comes, its just me and her in a room sitting on a bed talking. Eventually it leads to kissing, foreplay, sex.. so i even asked her before we sexxed up if it was cool with her because it was her first time, she says ''anything you want''.. so whatever we got busy.. now we were doing our thing for awhile... she wasn't knocked out unconsious just drunk..

now the morning comes, she finds herself waking up naked, doesnt know why. Her friend tells her what happen, and she said she doesnt rember anything. [I find that shit really hard to belive.] And to top it off her friend doesnt even rember giving me the condom.. so they think i took advantage of her because she was drunk. i think there both full of shit.. but i dont see why they would lie... what you guys think, they rembered and playing dumb, or were they just too gone they dont kno what happen..

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

what does it matter if they're lying or not ?

3. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

are you 16

getting girls drunk for sex, was like so 2 years ago...now ppl use coke and needles...duhhh

4. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Member

::best beavis voice::

heh heh yeah yeah neeeeeedles

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Well the one says she told the girl you fucked everything that happend but says the only thing she doesnt remember is giving you the condom. That sounds fishy. I would distance yourself from these bitches. I use the term bitches very loosely.

6. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

yes, mr yuck has the right idea.....

7. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

..it just aggravates me that i took the girl virginity, and she doesn't even rember

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

sounds like a case of "not your problem"

9. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i imagine she's pretty aggravated she cant remember losing her virginity.

if i were you i would be on the lookout for pissed of dads/brothers/guys she might try to get to kick your ass.

10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

haha, you got played for the fool.... cool me down on the pany stye!

That's why you smack them around a little bit during sex, so there's no forgetting the pain, you could also try those penis enlargement pills.... if that's the problem. How can they forget getting run through?;)

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

haha.

12. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

yeah i could kinda see her getting aggravated, if i was her id want to have sex sober, asap, just so its not all like ''yeh i only had sex once, and i was too drunk to rember''

i doubt she would have anyone on my case about kicking my ass, because i kno she has been lookin for me to stick it to her for awhile.

n penis enlargement pills arn't the prob, she was screamin pretty loud, her friend/ friend brother woke up a few times...

i just dont like bein looked upon as ''im going to take advantage of every girl i drink w/'' because i dont.

13. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

posting the details on the web is prolly not helping then.

14. square

square Junior Member

girls fake it all the time. believe it. a lot of them think they have to fake pleasure to please a guy, and then turn around and complain to their girlfriends about how guys dont know how to do it right.

these people sound like bitchass idiots (i think someone already pointed that out), do you honestly give a shit what bitchass idiots think about you?

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

punch.them.both.in.the.grill