1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DON'T EVER, EVER SMOKE WET OR FRY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KaBar, Apr 14, 2002.

1. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

DON'T EVER, EVER SMOKE WET OR FRY

Discussion started by KaBar - Apr 14, 2002

I know a family that has a son that was the classic good kid/good student. He made all A's and had a high-school GPA of over 3.7. He was the kid at school all the other black kids fuck with and hassle. They accused him of "acting white" because he actually tried hard in school. He was a senior and had a full ride to a black university in Washington D.C. (Howard? I forget.) Anyway, he went to this party and was trying to hang out and chill with all the bad asses. One of them gave him a joint to smoke that had been dipped in formaldehyde (down here they call that "wet" or "fry.") There was some concern that it had been double-dipped or triple-dipped, but that's not really the issue. ANY amount of formaldehyde is extremely harmful to you. It fried him all right---he's fucking BRAIN DAMAGED from a single joint of that horrible shit. I know some people smoke it and don't think it hurts them, but that is not true. It damages your brain, and this kid is fucked for life from it. His folks are heartbroken. I think he's going to have to live in a nursing home, because he has seizures and has symptoms like a schizophrenic. DON'T USE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS TO GET HIGH. It's like the most stupid-ass mistake a person can make. You got no idea what some shit like formaldehyde is doing to your brain, your heart, your kidneys or your liver. They put this shit in DEAD PEOPLE. For God's sake, don't use wet or fry. As far as that goes, don't accept joints from idiots, either, God only knows what's in it or on it. PCP can do the same exact thing.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. Eski

Eski Guest

Eski - Replied Apr 14, 2002

fuck thats so sad..

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Apr 14, 2002

i once smoked a pcp joint, i cant remember much from that day but i remember it wasnt cool at all

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Apr 14, 2002

^^^ me too... i heard i got in a fight that night (i don't get in fights unless i'm breaking one up)... this was years ago tho... i haven't even smoked pot in over 6 years...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Apr 14, 2002

i heard of smoking P-Dogs, Dusters and even honey dipped ones but formaldehyde? WTF. Thats the shit they keep dead animals in at school. fuck that shit.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i think i did also but im not sure cause it was quite a while ago and i dont have any of my own memories from that day

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Apr 14, 2002

^^^ exactly...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i guess the only good answer is dont do it

9. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Apr 14, 2002

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Apr 14, 2002

the people who did that are dickheads, no doubt about that dick heads

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Apr 14, 2002

that is pretty bad.

12. !CEBERG

!CEBERG 12oz Member

!CEBERG - Replied Apr 14, 2002

you sound like a cop heh or a really concerned kid for some reason...

ive smoked dust plenty of times which is mint leaves dipped in formeldahyde... an its no good for you

actually first time i did it was when i was 14 and i got weed with that shit in it, i remember it tasting like magic markers... that shit was crazy... it wasnt any fun

its like common practice around here tho... its generally excepted, i never heard of anyone gettin brain dead or anything off that shit but im sure its not healthy for you

i know a girl who had to go to rehab for smoking so much of that shit, thats like 7-12 bags a day, the sticky kind too, its got herion in it, thats what makes it sticky, not the powdered kind... an actually now that shes recovered shes still pretty down to earth

same with this dude, sept hes got a "i dont give a fuck" attitude an im sure that doesnt help...

who knows? if they call it fry tho they get some potent ass shit... they got fry houses, same thing as crack houses but for people who smoke wet...

crazy shit, sad story, my blessings go with that dude an his family

!CEBERG - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. !CEBERG

!CEBERG 12oz Member

i got a pint of "syrup" on the cabinet

14. test pattern

test pattern 12oz Elite Member

test pattern - Replied Apr 14, 2002

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

test pattern - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. !CEBERG

!CEBERG 12oz Member