Bombing Science

Bob Saget

Do any of you use the bombing science forum or have used it ? I used to be on that but i fucked around to much and i got banned lol so i thought i would come here because people here are way funnier than them. everyone on that forum has a stick up there ass or something

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

i dont much about bombing science. i really have no problem with them. however i think its funny that alot of threads on the forums are started after exact ones are establisehed here and kids even go so far as to take all the flicks from our threads to re-established the smae name thread over there, without giving credit.

i know theres a bible thread, just like we have in paperchase and its almost verbatum the same thread. which is cool, because new people get to see the artwork, however it would be nice if the kid who posted all the shit would just give credit that he took all the images and the name and idea from our thread....

the problem with BS is that theres too many 14yr old wanna-G's who think theyr tough and wanna 1 up people on the internet. they think theyr hard cuz they post shit on Bombing Science.

The fact is that BS is filled with stupid punk ass toys who know NOTHING and who cant seem to shut the fuck up. Instead, they wish to fill threads with pointless back and forth chatter about nothing, thereby ruining the threads.

To get banned from a site that allows such wackness on its forums means that you, Bob Saget, must be a super fag, one who is even worst then the shit users theyt got there already, meaning, you should prolly not be allowed here either.

prove me wrong

ok but i only got banned from bs because they are all bitches that have no sense of humor. at first i tried to be cool and they have no respect and start tryin to talk shit online so once they started doin that i made a new name and started bein a postwhore and pissin them off

ok that respect thing was kinda gay but i couldnt think of any better words but they were just a bunch of dirty mexicans that took it madd deep in the ass then sucked the cum out of there own ass with straws maybe that is better words. so then i started actin like a fuckin dick to piss them off so they would cry wich they did then they banned me. maybe that is better put for you