1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

are you dating a stripper ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Apr 24, 2003.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

are you dating a stripper ?

Discussion started by --zeSto-- - Apr 24, 2003

well ?

Guys, your wife or girlfriend could secretly be moonlighting as a lap dancer -- and you don't have a clue!

Surveys show that one in 25 college coeds now take it all off to help pay their tuition. And the number of married women dancing in strip clubs nationwide is estimated to be close to 10 million -- many shucking down to their birthday suits without their husbands' knowledge or consent.

"Today, many women see nothing wrong with using their bodies to make extra cash," says a sociologist.

"You may think that you've landed Miss Innocent, but if you're in a relationship with a young woman with a nice figure, there's a good chance that in her spare time, she's grinding her G-string-clad backside in some stranger's lap."

Here, from experts, are 10 signs that your lady is a closet lap dancer:

VAMPISH WALK. A once-awkward, wholesome, girl-next-door type who now swivels her hips in an exaggerated manner -- and has no trouble strutting about in six-inch heels -- fits the profile of a stripper.

COARSE LANGUAGE. If your lady starts cussing like a sailor, it's a good bet she picked up the bad habit from her low-class "colleagues" backstage.

FAVORS SEXY UNDERWEAR. A gal who used to complain about how "uncomfortable" she felt in thongs and suddenly has an undies drawer chock full of them may now be used to wearing a G-string hours at a time.

SLUTTY BODY LANGUAGE. When your mate has to pick up something from the ground, does she kneel like a lady -- or bend over, flaunting her wares?

SUDDENLY HAS MONEY FOR "LITTLE EXTRAS." She starts showing up with fancy earrings, designer shoes and other items you didn't pay for.

OVERLY FLIRTATIOUS WITH YOUR PALS. You may spot her perched on a buddy's lap at a cocktail party, making small talk. This could be a position she's grown very comfortable with.

ALWAYS HAS PLENTY OF DOLLAR BILLS ON HAND. Or when she gets change back at the supermarket, she may reflexively tuck it in the band of her underwear.

DANCES DIRTY. A gal who wiggles around in the laps of strange men for cash is likely to fall into raunchy, groin-to-butt moves on the dance floor.

WON'T TELL YOU WHERE SHE WORKS. Says she has a "great new part-time job working as a cocktail waitress," but won't tell you where she works.

ODDLY IMMODEST. In the past, she never even undressed in front of the dog, but now she waltzes by the window nude without a second thought.

If Only !!!

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Apr 24, 2003

i need to have a girl before i can establish if she is a stripper...;)

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Apr 24, 2003

i dated a girl who ended up being a stripper a bit later. she was somewhat of an exhibitionist. mad sex in public. this guy i know dated a stripper, and she was the same. she loved the outdoor sex.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Apr 24, 2003

hmmm, some of my exes fit this profile....

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

oldenglish - Replied Apr 24, 2003

no, but i would.

oldenglish - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- - Replied Apr 24, 2003

I'm not suprised.

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Apr 24, 2003

ok, to be perfectly honest...I know of at least one that was.

edit: just found out she's a mother of two. :eek:

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Apr 24, 2003

my only female roommate...

became a stripper because she was too lazy to work for rent money

sadly, it was only a month or so after her rape

she had some nutso friends, one of which (i'll call lola) was supporting her boyfriend by stripping and selling ketamine.

both of them got heavy into the drugs.
    heavy.

so lola was bought out of her bar one night (forking over enough dough to the bar to leave the bar with the girl until closing, when she is returned..about $200) so anyway, she gets drugged while she's on her 'date' and ends up fucking another stripper at a hotel..

her boyfriend was crazy pissed when he found out..the other stripper was a nasty skanky ho

so my roommate went down that road..she didn't have a vamp walk though..

oh man, i got a lot more stories...there used to be coked up strippers at my house all the time about 4 years ago............but i should stop

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  9. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Apr 24, 2003

oh yeah...the point of my post.

i was strolling down memory lane and completely forgot..

my old roommate was such a moron she started picking up guys she met at work..as in they might be new boyfriend material..

so this one dude who was a college student at a very respectable spot was interested..they went out to a club one night to just hang out..he wanted to see if her being a stripper meant she was a nasty ho as well..

so he sends one of his boys to the dance floor to get loose with her..he tells the friend to rub on her to see if she isn't down to be fondled by a stranger on the dance floor...

but she lets him, so of course he reports back to the dude..yo, i just felt her up

that ended that

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- - Replied Apr 24, 2003

that's a smart cat there.

I think the jealousy thing would kill me.
    There's no time for easy women.
    well.... maybe a bit of time.

11. fr8lover

fr8lover 12oz Elite Member

fr8lover - Replied Apr 24, 2003

man i love reality shows and i was watching frat life and dude on there was seeing a stripper for a little bit. i cant imagine doing it thinking about who she was on wihle working. i think id like a little more stability than a stripper...

the beer girl at this club in town is SMOKING though.

fr8lover - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. deadasdreams

deadasdreams 12oz Member

deadasdreams - Replied Apr 24, 2003

that's totally one of my old ex's...i heard she became a stripper after we broke up and i recentley found out she's on suicide girls too.she was insane and pretty slutty so none of this really surprised me.

deadasdreams - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. im not witty

im not witty Guest

im not witty - Replied Apr 24, 2003

oh yea whats her name?

14. TuffKid

TuffKid 12oz Senior Member

TuffKid - Replied Apr 24, 2003

fuck no never

TuffKid - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. DREDZ

DREDZ 12oz Senior Member