Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Are Rusty Nails Really Bad?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ViolentByDesign, Jun 3, 2006.

1. ViolentByDesign

ViolentByDesign Senior Member

Yeah so I'm chilling, step out of a truck and the first thing I do is put my foot onto a fucking board with nails sticking up. I'm not sure how deep it went I would say maybe an inch or two, the board was stuck to my foot when I lifted my leg. I have never done some shit like this, so do I really need to get a tetanus shot or do you think it would be cool? It is sore as a mother fucker, I can't put any pressure on it I think I may have hit the bone or something.

2. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

go to the hospital nerd.

3. ViolentByDesign

Needles are really not cool.

I guess it beats getting my foot amputated or something.

4. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Yes you need a tetanus apparently.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

6. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Get a tetnus shot stat.

7. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Go to the hostpital, have a doctor look at it.

8. Raw fish

Raw fish Member

rusty nails are tasty... the drink that is... i might be the only person in the world that drinks them....

9. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

PS, its gonna fucking huuurt!
    Man, the needle is like 2mm wide, and they scrape it on the bone.
    Shiiiit.

10. RustySprayCan

RustySprayCan Member

Dude seriously if you dont get the tetanus shot and you get fucking tetanus your going to get lockjaw and then they have to break your jaw in order to get it back in to place.

11. ViolentByDesign

yo so my doctor tells me i got a tetnus shot in 2004 and all i need to do is keep it clean. goodshit although it still fucking sucks because i can't even walk due to the placement of the wound.

12. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

There's a gay bar called the Rusty Nail, if that means anything

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

hmm i think its about time for me to get another tetnus shot. Thanks for bringing this up.

14. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Rusty Nail

1 1/2 oz Scotch whisky
    1/2 oz DrambuieĀ® Scotch whisky
    1 twist lemon peel

Pour the scotch and drambuie into an old-fashioned glass almost filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with the lemon twist.

15. PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

PUMPKIN ESCOBAR Senior Member

My mom did had a nail impale her foot when I was a wee child. She said it wasn't cool at all.