Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

...And justice for all

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Cause, seriously, even though metallica got fuckin corny this record alone puts them in the pantheon forever. Listen to it 25 times in a row and understand how it changed music forever.
    [​IMG]

2. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

The Solo in "ONE".

FUckin' a.

3. Everything is just crazy...urlich is destroying the drums completely..makes me wanna forget what a fuckin bitch he became.
    On a sidenote, what i really like is that all the songs in this album are completely complex. Theres not a single track with a very sharp start-middle-ending kinda thing going on. They all go round and round in awesomeness

4. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Kill'em All...

5. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

6. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

saw this tour at worcrester? when they did it. good shit. i also like that they allow (or allowed)concert bootlegging.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Of all bands Metallica allowed bootlegging?

8. I remember buying bootleged tapes of metallica concerts in 91 when i was in the states.

9. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

Darkness imprisoning me!

All that i see, absoulute horror!

10. El Mikinbin De Miami

El Mikinbin De Miami Member

YES! After this album is when they started to go down hill. This was like their PEAK. What's sad is that with the new crap that I hear from them, it's pretty clear..THEY'LL NEVER be able to top that or make another album even close to that. CLASSIC.

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

You know, I give it mad credit, and that concert was cool as fucking hell but... Just last night I was putting all my Metallica LPs onto the comp and I actually thought how I was glad that I quit buying their records with Garage Days, though I did have AJFA on cassette and wore that motherfucker out, it's something I'd rather hear just every 5 years or so...

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

....for the worse!

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Ha ha ha, i kidd Mr. Tesseract......

I used to have all all Metallicas old tapes. "Justice" was the last one I really got into because (in my mind) it was the most mature sounding.

But after their Black album...it got lame.....lame.......lame

14. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yeh metallica is the shit