Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a million and one ways to kill a man

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NOUM, Jun 14, 2003.

1. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

if you were given the right to kill a man,woman,or anything,anyone of your choice how would you do it

a pool of acid

2. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

i'm a lover not a hater.

3. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

ok then..say you had to do it..then would you?..

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

fist of the north star

shit down your throat

5. JaZe

JaZe Banned

tie them up underneth a fosset.. slowly turn the fosset on so just little drips come out.. then leave him there for abit a week, eventally each drop will fell like someone smashing a brick on his head.. then in 1 month it will eventally pierce right threw his skull

6. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

ok ok. i'm going to say wrapping C4 around the person and then watch him explode. nothing spectacular.

7. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Kill them Godfather part one style, double barrelled shotgun to the face in a revolving door!

8. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

http://www.casiberia.com/cas_website/images/products/fs/XH2141.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.casiberia.com/cas_website/images/products/fs/014-PP.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.diadem.com/flatware/rosepoint-olive-fork.jpg'>

9. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

i think i would like to kill someone after a long struggle !
    like, the victims knows you want to end it and puts up a great fight, but finally you give that one punch too many :D

10. Krook

Krook Banned

First: tie them down to a chair
    Second: cut off each finger and place it in his/her lap
    Third: beat in their knees with a monkey wrench
    Fourth: stap a knife through their hand
    Fifth: end it all by shooting then 10 times in the stomach

then leave them there to suffer:king: :king: :king:

11. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

the most violent thread on 12oz..i like i like..i think i would lay the dude down to a table drive him crazy at first with the old chinese water tourture(let drips of water drip on his head like 4 days stright)then maybe ide pluck all his hairs off one by one and peel the skins back..then maybe id'e slowly dip him in a pool of warm acid..

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

6 million ways to die

13. Wink ONE

Wink ONE Junior Member

I don't know..I have been watching a lot of movies lately, and they think of some sick shit...

Depending on the situation, like Tease said, would make me do different things to them...Most of it would end in them having their head run over by an 18wheeler..or tie them down and let a stampede of elephants run over them..either way it would be brutal and bloody, because I'm getting away with it, aren't I?

14. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

tie them down on the top of some solar beams.. and let them sit till they are burned up :heated:

15. popasquat

popasquat Guest

put a gun between their eyes and BANG!