a million and one ways to kill a man

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tie them up underneth a fosset.. slowly turn the fosset on so just little drips come out.. then leave him there for abit a week, eventally each drop will fell like someone smashing a brick on his head.. then in 1 month it will eventally pierce right threw his skull

First: tie them down to a chair

Second: cut off each finger and place it in his/her lap

Third: beat in their knees with a monkey wrench

Fourth: stap a knife through their hand

Fifth: end it all by shooting then 10 times in the stomach

then leave them there to suffer:king: :king: :king:

the most violent thread on 12oz..i like i like..i think i would lay the dude down to a table drive him crazy at first with the old chinese water tourture(let drips of water drip on his head like 4 days stright)then maybe ide pluck all his hairs off one by one and peel the skins back..then maybe id'e slowly dip him in a pool of warm acid..

I don't know..I have been watching a lot of movies lately, and they think of some sick shit...

Depending on the situation, like Tease said, would make me do different things to them...Most of it would end in them having their head run over by an 18wheeler..or tie them down and let a stampede of elephants run over them..either way it would be brutal and bloody, because I'm getting away with it, aren't I?

shove a curling iron up their ass and turn it on so it slowly heats up, then rip it out, tie them up, force feed them food till their bowels explode from not being able to work properly, then they die of a painful infection.

ok check this...

first you dose a dude you want to kill with mad ass acid or meskellin...

then you srap them down to a chair, lock their head in place, and tape their eyes open.

then on a gient screen you play endless episodes of sanferd and son IN REVERSE!!! the sound is playing too, but its all backwards too.

do this and alwase dose them up every cupple of hours or so so they are constantly tripping......

reapeat for a few days or untill they overdose!

:lol: :lol:

The victim was hung by an iron belt surrounding his upper waist, he was bound hand and foot, his legs were kept slightly open by a stick in such a way that he could only move them at the same time. He was hoisted over a pointed pyramid put on top of a rack. His legs were stretched out frontwards and joined with a rope at his ankles. The victim was lowered onto the pyramid point that penetrated into the anus or vagina. Thus the victim, with his muscles contracted, couldn't relax and fall asleep.

http://www.corkscrew-balloon.com/misc/torture/21a.jpg'>

or you could.........

This instrument had widespread diffusion all over Europe. The saw was inflicted for a great variety of crimes (rebellion, witchcraft, military disobedience), probably owing to its being easily found in all houses so enabling a quick execution.

As we can see from a series of printings and engravings of that period, the victim was hung in an inverted position in order to assure sufficient oxygenation of the brain and to slow down the general loss of blood so that he didn't lose consciousness at once, thus to inflict a longer suffering before death struck.

http://www.corkscrew-balloon.com/misc/torture/25b.jpg'>

get them drunk one night

and then on the next morning serve them drano like it was some home made, conjoured up hangover remedy.

then, of course, watch them keel over and smash right into their glass coffee table.

p.s. and write some sad, sappy, pitty me suicide note

Archived