Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, May 12, 2003.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

makes you wonder where that money for "heightened security" is going.

MARY NERSESSIAN
    STAFF REPORTER

A 7-year-old Canadian boy wandered unnoticed over the Whirlpool Bridge into the United States this weekend despite heightened border security.

Mitchel Hernder, of Niagara Falls, Ont., was found two hours after he went missing Saturday afternoon.

"Thank God he wasn't a terrorist," said Lieutenant Sal Pino of the Niagara Falls, N.Y. police. "It was a security violation, a 7-year-old should not have been allowed into the country."

Police officer John Conte found the boy several kilometres from the border, standing in the middle of a six-lane street, after getting a call from a motorist.

Mitchel, who is mildly autistic, had his name, address and phone number memorized.

"It's not often you pick up a missing child from another country," Conte told CFTO.

The boy's parents had earlier locked his bike in their garage as a punishment for wandering off without telling them.

Mitchel took his sister's bike out at about 3:45 p.m., and rode about 2 1/2 kilometres to the border crossing.

The boy told police that when he saw a "No Bicycles Allowed" sign at the border, he threw the bike over the bridge and continued on foot.

Pino said there are three ways of getting through the border at that site, "but he should have been noticed no matter how he got across."

When the Hernders discovered Mitchel was missing, they started looking in neighbours' backyards and called the police.

They were especially concerned because the boy had a habit of befriending everyone, said his father Mark Hernder.

"He has to be watched constantly," Hernder said in a telephone interview. "I turned around and he was gone, we were going nuts."

When he arrived at the police station, his son was happily playing on the computer and sipping a pop. "It was a great adventure as far as (Mitchel) was concerned."

With files from Canadian Press

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Word!

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

4. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

yea. you think that would have drawn at least a little attention from the border guards.

5. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

ha!

I read the story in the paper this morn.
    They said he was only 'slightly autistic'.
    However after that bike stunt I'd say he's near genius!
    No bikes.... well huck the fucker off a bridge!

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

hell yeah, that shit's punk rock!

8. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

I love how the reporter included that bit on throwing the bike over the bridge to justify how retarded this kid is. Apparently not dumb enough to make it past "heightened security" Too bad I cant get him to join my crew. He'd be down in a sec

9. yoshy

yoshy Member

just the headline was funny enough...a good chuckle

7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected

10. killtheradio

killtheradio Member

damn that kids badass..

11. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

:lol:

a seven year old autistic terrorist...

thank god he wasn't a terrorist

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

are there any canadians that ARENT autistic?

i think not.

13. sneak

sneak Guest

the part about chucking the bike over the bridge made my day.

14. Esai

Esai Member

I heard Bush is ordering a complete carpet bombing of southern canada for their human rights violation, plus the bike contained possible WMD's. Oh and they had spent their terrorism money on lazers that could zap a dune coon 20 miles away for even thinking of coming over the border.

15. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

^that was really funny....that and the no bikes allowed so he threw it over the bridge......

i needed that.