Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

makes you wonder where that money for "heightened security" is going.

MARY NERSESSIAN

STAFF REPORTER

A 7-year-old Canadian boy wandered unnoticed over the Whirlpool Bridge into the United States this weekend despite heightened border security.

Mitchel Hernder, of Niagara Falls, Ont., was found two hours after he went missing Saturday afternoon.

"Thank God he wasn't a terrorist," said Lieutenant Sal Pino of the Niagara Falls, N.Y. police. "It was a security violation, a 7-year-old should not have been allowed into the country."

Police officer John Conte found the boy several kilometres from the border, standing in the middle of a six-lane street, after getting a call from a motorist.

Mitchel, who is mildly autistic, had his name, address and phone number memorized.

"It's not often you pick up a missing child from another country," Conte told CFTO.

The boy's parents had earlier locked his bike in their garage as a punishment for wandering off without telling them.

Mitchel took his sister's bike out at about 3:45 p.m., and rode about 2 1/2 kilometres to the border crossing.

The boy told police that when he saw a "No Bicycles Allowed" sign at the border, he threw the bike over the bridge and continued on foot.

Pino said there are three ways of getting through the border at that site, "but he should have been noticed no matter how he got across."

When the Hernders discovered Mitchel was missing, they started looking in neighbours' backyards and called the police.

They were especially concerned because the boy had a habit of befriending everyone, said his father Mark Hernder.

"He has to be watched constantly," Hernder said in a telephone interview. "I turned around and he was gone, we were going nuts."

When he arrived at the police station, his son was happily playing on the computer and sipping a pop. "It was a great adventure as far as (Mitchel) was concerned."

With files from Canadian Press

Originally posted by ese

The boy told police that when he saw a "No Bicycles Allowed" sign at the border, he threw the bike over the bridge and continued on foot.

Word!

Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

Originally posted by Smart

Word!

yea. you think that would have drawn at least a little attention from the border guards.

Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

Originally posted by Smart

Word!

ha!

I read the story in the paper this morn.

They said he was only 'slightly autistic'.

However after that bike stunt I'd say he's near genius!

No bikes.... well huck the fucker off a bridge!

Re: Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

Originally posted by ese

yea. you think that would have drawn at least a little attention from the border guards.

hell yeah, that shit's punk rock!

I love how the reporter included that bit on throwing the bike over the bridge to justify how retarded this kid is. Apparently not dumb enough to make it past "heightened security" Too bad I cant get him to join my crew. He'd be down in a sec

just the headline was funny enough...a good chuckle

7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected

Originally posted by ese

"Thank God he wasn't a terrorist," said Lieutenant Sal Pino of the Niagara Falls, N.Y. police.

:lol:

a seven year old autistic terrorist...

thank god he wasn't a terrorist

Guest sneak

the part about chucking the bike over the bridge made my day.

I heard Bush is ordering a complete carpet bombing of southern canada for their human rights violation, plus the bike contained possible WMD's. Oh and they had spent their terrorism money on lazers that could zap a dune coon 20 miles away for even thinking of coming over the border.

^that was really funny....that and the no bikes allowed so he threw it over the bridge......

i needed that.

Originally posted by sneak

the part about chucking the bike over the bridge made my day.

I almost cried...ha-ha. Thats one funny fucking visual. No bikes eh? WTF, toss it off the bridge then. I'm going to the USA.

Guest willy.wonka

bush is all talk

well, they did catch that Moussaoui guy crossing the Canadian border... I don't think he was referring to Canadian Terrorists... but 'Canadian Terrorists' is funny...

Guest BROWNer

well...canada actually has a history algerian 'terrorists'

that goes back further than ahmed ressam(the guy

who was arrested crossing the border)..

oh I can believe some terrorism IN Canada, espescially from Algerians, but... the concept that 30 guys from Moosejaw highjack a plane to fight the US oppression of Back Bacon just cracks me up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this