Cheating on your girlfriend!

Colt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man..not every chick you sleep with is looking for a relationship!chicks like to fuck as much as guys..its not like you have sex with a chick and you're all cool with it but she is now super attached..it doesn't always happen like that.

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Am I the only one that doesn't know what a relationship with a girl that isn't completely based on lies is like?

Guest Andy Capp
when your down in mexico and ya need to quench that thirst, you take a little drink then your anus goes burst

that's what happened to me. a little drop on the toothbrush and the drive home was hell.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest toyeraser

FUCK YOUR LIFE

187 ON THIS FAKE ASS COLT FROM MASSACHUSETTS...

ITS ALL ABOUT THE REAL OG LA COLT .45 EM TKO

HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GONNA NAME JOCK LIKE THAT. FIND A NEW NAME YOU LAME ASS TOY. THE REAL COLT .45 HAS BEEN WRITING THAT NAME FOR OVER A DECADE YOU DUMBASS.

TOYS LIKE YOU GIVE THE GAME A BLACK EYE.

AND YOUR GRAFFITI SUCKS ASS TOO...

FUCKIN TOY

Guest Catch22

I've cheated twice in my life. Then I just told the girls that I date that I will see other girls (the whole open ralationship thing). That way you don't have to cheat. Later on I may go for the monogamous thing.

MY GIRL THINKS I'M CHEATING ON HER, I AM NOT BUT I AM AFRAID SHE WILL NOW SINCE SHE THINKS I AM, SHOULD I? I LOVE HER BUT I DO GET TEMPTED ALOT I HAVE BEEN FAITHFULL FOR 16 MONTHS WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO??;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deadlydnut

my girlfriend just dropped my ass in a void, of bullshit, and now i'm pissed, take advantage of it while you have it of someone who cares for you..

Guest Dyptheria

Re: FUCK YOUR LIFE

Originally posted by toyeraser

HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU GONNA NAME JOCK LIKE THAT. FIND A NEW NAME YOU LAME ASS TOY. THE REAL COLT .45 HAS BEEN WRITING THAT NAME FOR OVER A DECADE YOU DUMBASS.

FUCKIN TOY

definitely some intelligence shown here.

Re: FUCK YOUR LIFE

Originally posted by toyeraser

FUCKIN TOY

I really doubt Colt. 45 would care that theirs another kid out there writing under that name, Mainly because he's well known and respected in LA (as well as many other places) and any graff produced under that name that isn't coming directly from him is going to get dismissed anyway. Not to mention you come off as thought Colt (TKO) couldn't stand his own ground and needs your ass to stand up for him.

Stop being a pretentious little shit and stop fussing over someone else's problem, Go out and do your own thing and let people make there mistakes.

Archived