So I bought a Zolo with My tax return

Mauler5150

yeah sorry for anyone who doesn't know what it is, Asolo is a blowjob machine which was the best $300 I could've spent from my tax return is it renders getting domed from a human irrelevant.

Of the two that I looked at I got the one that was USB rechargeable and more high end but I recommend anyone to try.

That is all

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

What amuses me here is that for the longest time I was going to suggest that this guy was in such bad shape that the oontz needed to chip in to send him a fleshlight.

I already had one of those is that my mum somewhere and I was tempted to buy another one but I could not choose between two of the girls on the covers I had narrowed it down too given the first one I had I ripped due to it being too tight.

The extra $100 for a zolo was worth it and the Fleshlight/Aubrey Marcus connection is only a Jew trying to rip peopl offf as a fleshlight should be $100 at most nit $200 as they are here in retail shops.

But My absence was moreso due to My anger at the bullshit troll cunts I have had to deal with, at one time with cunts leaving My two solar panels and My porthole on My van roof smashed afrer a trolley was thrown onto My roof after I was sitting in the drivers seat after a gym session.

I will make a clip showing things should I clean . My van because I've ripped it apart today searching for my phone.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Whatever you do, do not think about @Mauler5150going animal on a fleshlight in the back of a van.

well consider the fact that I just had to visit Centrelnk and the conversation I shared with the woman at the counter was that my job should be to drive around to school bus handing out masturbation aids telling people they need to learn to love themselves before they can even claim to love anyone or anything else to males hand out dildos telling them how completely fucked they are because they were known to fuck themselves at this in time.

She was laughing at the "deepest.. conversations she's ever shared as part of her job.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

also for context said conversation was prompted by me divulging the fact that I love myself and her response was if you don't know when else will hence where I said what I said.

The wider discussion was regarding how people's failure to know nor understand how to love themselves season outwardly hate on others or attempt to steal lovee from another in a subversive game game or at worst they would be be involved or become Johns as in a seer of prostitutes, and I told her that I hate such people for entwining money and finances with the act of sex and pleasure