Yo!  What happened to kidultone?  Website is down or perhaps gone same thing with his IG.

Looks like his X account is up, but cannot confirm since I do not have an X account.

Screenshot_20240813_191807.thumb.jpg.b953518869634ce0420663075f810e8e.jpg

Screenshot_20240813_191819.thumb.jpg.5f318c3f729080bab334ec58370cd2ac.jpg

Perhaps his identity was compromised?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, LUGR said:

I don’t know man, is this a website you check often?

That one no.  I was just using those links as reference.   I would check out his site from time to time and decided to do so today but came up with nothing.  Wasn't sure if he got himself locked up or something. 

I figured I would ask the 12oz community if anyone knows anything as I do not believe he visits here. 

I enjoy vandalism - that sprayer joint is ill. 

I am pretty ignorant to shit outside the US, I think growing up in a saturated scene was so fucking cool but also limiting to a degree. 

Curious @ndv was your home scene super active coming up? Or did you just actively search for outside influences etc

It's wild how times shift. This dude made a ton of noise for a couple years and now, no evidence and a bunch of 12oz users that don't remember the name.

Might eventually spawn a new discussion on the subject but been having a lot of conversations lately about how fractured graffiti feels these days. I have heard a few graffiti jams popping back up, but overall there's such little cohesion in graffiti anymore. Seems the young set are off doing their own thing. A few OG's (very few). Then you have a few more OG's still pulling off the art thing to varying degrees of success. Lastly, you have a few OGs still trying to work out getting paid after the fact for reputations built on putting in work back whenever. All in all, there's no real feeling of true community. No big congregations or real sense of community anymore.

• Truth 4

On 8/14/2024 at 1:20 AM, fat ralphy said:

I enjoy vandalism - that sprayer joint is ill

I believe there is one for sale on ebay.  Asking price is around 800.  The paint stingusher is a pretty solid idea. 

I enjoy vandalism - that sprayer joint is ill. 

I am pretty ignorant to shit outside the US, I think growing up in a saturated scene was so fucking cool but also limiting to a degree.

I do not keep up with artists outside the states much unless it here.  I stumbled upon him and cannot remeber how, but immediately respected his vision. 

Curious @ndv was your home scene super active coming up? Or did you just actively search for outside influences etc

I really ca not answer this question as I have never written anything in my life.  I have no clue who's who in HTX.  It takes a helluva lot to influence me, all of my outside influences are here on the Oontz and most of the influence is more so perspectives and opinions.  

Painting pictures with a verbal brush.

• Props 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Does the $800 extinguisher have a KRINK logo on the side?

How did you end up on 12oz @ndv? The perfume thread?

Lol...

I was searching for a painting issue I was having years ago.   Never really got a solid answer if I ember correctly.   But stumbled led here, lurked for a year after setting up Mr account and never looked back since.  12oz was the reason I deleted Facebook account (well the influence sure did).

But anytime y'all ever wanna go write I am down for my first throw up. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

goddamn - here i am thinking all of us have dipped our toes in or at least caught a case or two

we are glad you are here @ndv and you hella contribute 

Oh I've caught a case once or twice.

I appreciate the welcome. 

• Like 1