FREE STICKERS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@LUGR

If you read the description on the free sticker page, you would know that SWAE is a Research and Development Studio in NW Montana exploring innovative concepts in adventure apparel and technology. While on the surface you may no see a lot in common, a deeper look reveals that we are born from the same mind. We share the same remote corner of the world, a similar approach to our work, and a no-fucks-given pursuit to breaking the mold.

( @misteraven there is a typo in that description the "no" I have bolded should be not)

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

@LUGR

If you read the description on the free sticker page, you would know that SWAE is a Research and Development Studio in NW Montana exploring innovative concepts in adventure apparel and technology. While on the surface you may no see a lot in common, a deeper look reveals that we are born from the same mind. We share the same remote corner of the world, a similar approach to our work, and a no-fucks-given pursuit to breaking the mold.

( @misteraven there is a typo in that description the "no" I have bolded should be not)

that would have been a good idea

sounds dope!

thanks for the help

• Like 1

Yeah, we got it sorted. Thanks for y’all’s patience.

I think I just got so excited about free stickers my ADD took over and I temporarily blacked out or something, bc I don’t remember any descriptions.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

6 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I doubt it would be profitable but any chance of selling paint through 12oz? Idk if James is still doing anything with oink but I liked supporting his business he had going back when. Paint was a fair price and decent enough 

we tried that years ago and just too much work for the margins involved with that business. Too many other companies focused on doing it and felt like a race to the bottom with everyone undercutting everyone else.

3 hours ago, ClownPrince said:

tfw your slow words-per-minute costs you cool shit... 

image.thumb.png.d1918eb0da6cb02b6086d97ced466346.png

Just added a more packs to the shop, so you get another chance at it.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

Something I've been cooking up in the shadows. Technical outerwear brand you guys will find out about soon.

cool!

after this back and forth in this thread….I will never forget what Swae is

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...