Taylor Swift; The God

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

She has not being known for touching children going for her too

But also, if one believes in God, which follows that everyone and everythint extraneous of you is essentially "God", then God is a child molester and not specifically Michael Jackson, but every one of those whom have been committed for such crimes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Also from people getting enamored with the word glizzy.  And let's not forget that a certain Mr. Manly used to post glizzies and sausages like I post pizza.

I guess I am alone in My disdain for modern internet slang beyond "wonk saggin".

From "cap" to "glizzy" and whatever other assortment of slang terms created by the Tiktok generation, I find the cyclical relevance and utilisation of such terms to the point of oversaturation nauseating to say the least.

Perhaps I am just getting old?

• Truth 3

2 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Haha @Mauler5150jesus bro!

We gotta call it at the God is a child molester theory. 

lol.

Well if we are all "children of God" and God is everyone else, including the women he masquerades as to entice straight Men like Myself into sexual encounters, then wouldn't such deception in fact be the equivalent of Me as "the child" getting molested by "The Father"?

Also if God exists on the atomic level, then He is inside children's bodies at all times.

Is this not a correct assertion of truth based on common belief structures of what "God" is?

And I say this noting that the word "atom" is an anagram of My shortened name and surname initial (Mat O), and I see it as a big joke I can use to test the admittance and acceptance of truth within those around Me really.

As nothing is more satisfying than bringing down those who egotistically purport they are superior to Me based on their bank account balances as a differentiating factor of measuring the value of one hexadecimally identified human (via Government social security IDs which all have a

specific chain of letters and numbers to identify them) from another.