Taylor Swift; The God

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Jesus Christ, we’ve reached a new fucking low with all this sausage turd insanity. Buncha fucking scumbags - myself included.

Goddamn you @LUGR

Your lows are my highs

I am merely a misunderstood AI artist……

one day, the world will understand and appreciate my vision.

• Truth 2
  • Props 1

8 hours ago, ndv said:

She was chosen person of the year due to the amount of zines she will sell. 

Welcome to capitalism :classic-smile:

8 hours ago, ndv said:

Point is exactly what Mercer stated and my point exactly. 

I get the point that numbers can be deceptive, that you have to look at it considering surrounding circumstances etc.
But still.. if you look at her tours for example, even considering inflation (adjusted gross column) it's quite something -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_concert_tours

8 hours ago, ndv said:

I am not knocking her for her accomplishments, I mean, she is appearantly a money machine due to her hard work and success considering she writes her own stuff.   

Yea, and also she's fucking hot. I'd put her on the cover of my magazine as well.

Where did the sausage obsession come from on this forum? 

Was it a thread I missed?

As for Taylor Swift, just consider that Swift is a programming language, and her to be the avatar embodiment of the power of said scripting language, similar to how Joe Rogan is representative of the Javascript Runtime Environment - hence the JRE.

That is how I view the success of Ms Swift, and whilst She can never be Michael Jackson, she has more of an attractive aesthetic if only based on the fact she is a woman.

On 12/15/2023 at 12:56 AM, LUGR said:

From @MOOGLE?

He worked at a sausage factory and he used to bless us with stories of his adventures within the factory making sausage.

Also from people getting enamored with the word glizzy.  And let's not forget that a certain Mr. Manly used to post glizzies and sausages like I post pizza.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Also from people getting enamored with the word glizzy.  And let's not forget that a certain Mr. Manly used to post glizzies and sausages like I post pizza.

best believe I restocked and maintain a freezer full of exotic glizzys 

• Props 2