Missing titanic submarine

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, ndv said:

From what experts try to explain in the most basic terms.  It happens so quick the body is liquefied and dead before the central nervous system even knows. 

Other than that.  Basically in a nut shell.  Despite warning from experts, basic common sense, and laws of physics.  Stockton's ego got the better of things. 

Feel free to add him to the Ego thread I started, as this incident is perhaps one of the egos of all time.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

this is the woman from the cover of that blink 182 album:

Blink-182_-_Enema_of_the_State_cover.jpg

Yes Janine, the most famous Vivid (upmarket US based pron studio) girl of the time.

Obviously that cover made her uberfamous as that was probably a chart topping number 1 album as heaps of my friends had that cd.

Hence my preference for the Wicked Girls I posted, as I could go on all day about this subject and how the world has changed since those days but there is wnough evidence already left in this thread that should make my perspective clear.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ndv said:

The thing looks like a flesh light, lolz

Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the b pic.

Yet given this story comes from the mainstream media, one has to wonder how close we are to the end of the simulation based on the fact that this is apparently the most important news story to be told in the entire world right now.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I can relate to this, given I changed the word "billionaire" in my dictionary to autocorrect to "nobody"'a long time ago as nobody should be burdened with such weight of social responsibility such that anyone holding over $100M in liquid assets should be forced to join a

ittee whereby they have to be held to task about using the excess towards improving public infrastructure and incentive grants to inventors who get rewarded for innovation.

Whilst one could say this would result in "Illuminati" being brought into the light of existence as Governments whom tax said individuals would be forced to publically out such people (and by extension hold them to account on behalf of the people they represent), thus eliminating the incessant greed and social responsibility that sees the current crop of billionaires wishing to escape such problems they face on Earth by getting on a rocket into space.

Obviously there exists potential for corruption, yet this is where someone like me comes in as the verifier of "God being real" holding such people to account knowing that they will inevitably die and leave a legacy of being nothing but what we in WA here refer to as a "BGC" or "Big Greedy Cunt".

And beyond fucking, every other purpose a "cunt" should serve is utilitarian in nature isn't it?

• Truth 1

On 6/26/2023 at 10:25 AM, Schnitzel said:

IMG_2867.thumb.jpg.60683cd5e91912543e52fb2c707c4059.jpg

IMG_2865.thumb.jpg.a68e7148c13e0fe1cdaa63ed874c1a30.jpg

IMG_2876.thumb.jpg.7047e354c375b87ce41f9883ba713896.jpg

Given this fucked up flu I have, it's like a demon has mounted the back of my head and is shooting Peter North sized loads through my nose, anyone have any fly remedies as my head feels like it is fucking imploding right now.

3 hours ago, ndv said:

They better release the black box audio.  The navy should at least do the same.  I wanna know if an implosion sounds the same as the whoop sound right when two black holes become one. 

please forgive the fact I never knew this song was whoomp not whoop

• LOL! 3

8 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

please forgive the fact I never knew this song was whoomp not whoop

Well my only response to this is that you must have been young when this song came out and your child mind was still processing the overwhelming amount of data we get fed as "reality" such that a misinterpretation like this can be forgiven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...