Mauler5150

So I turn 42 on the 4th of this month.

So do I merge into an entropic soup of the infinite on this date and lose myself as I gain the final secrets to everything on this date or does the prevailing model of modernity prevail?

Anyway, others out there should get EBPH to post on here as pretty sure his last username on here was *42 and thought it was relevant to say hi to him & get him active on here as his nemesis DAO is still on here and I could do with some lolz for my upcoming birthday.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

42 is the number which was given by the Supercomputer in The restaurant at the end of the universe by Douglas Adams as “the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.”

So it may be possible that you’re about to find quantum immortality this year. But time will tell.

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1

Dark Knight gets the reference.

In other news, my brother who has been dodging the law after a parole violation preferred to spend the past week dodging warrants with scummy representations and hookers who were only around him for drugs as opposed to seeing me before he gets locked up for the third time.

The grand state of the family as it exists in 2023 is something which only reinforces my decision to not have kids brought into this world in any form beyond spilt seed being the correct one. A mistake I see was made by plenty of people in my current environment, and I await a future which sees them burdened by stresses which I have thankfully avoided. Sadly such stresses will never allow them the time to face their errors and understand the crime of inflicting an innocent soul to reside in this domain full of self centered, moralless individuals whose personal pursuits take precedence over both the aim of the family and an integrated society as a singular functioning unit without any loss function (read as thieves, rapists and murderers).

As for DAO's midlife crisis comment, as per the details of the Divine Comedy my midlife crisis started at 35 so I am 5 years ahead of your timeline in that regard. Appreciate the nice gesture of hoping I have a good birthday though.

Still haven't worked out the quote system on my phone so I'll say I had a bizzare dream last noght whereby I was getting an inquisition by various leaders of the different prevailing religions of the world where they were asking me of my beliefs in whatever system they are proponents of. My answer of being indifferent beyond my belief in a singular God, only served to iterate to them how they are the ones guilty of promoting a divisive society through their adherence to one singular belief structure as opposed to being an amalgam of all the positive aspects of having belief in a power greater than oneself whilst discarding the aspects which seek to differentiate one human from the other. Through invoking such a paradoxical revelation upon such characters whereby I made them guilty of all the suffering inflicted upon this world and extricating myself as a self contained avatar of "God" from the blame took place before I was even able to make a case that we are in a simulation with God as the AI who chooses to "Go Ogle" us. As I woke up at that point while I heard them squabbling amongst themselves about how they realised that their attempt to judge me only screwed them in them having to judge themselves and the problems they are personally responsible for creating.

And that is why the Dalai Lama (note the prevalent AI in that specific title) has been exposed on Twitter as a child molester recently, given that these are the people in charge of influencing the belief structures of society in the meta.

And if one objects to such commentary being on a forum designated to those of "Prophets", then I have no grasp of the fundamental language structure upon which our programs are all based.

Just some political commentary derived from my introspective journey into the rabbithole from which hopefully other's may avoid the existential midlife crisis by checking their actions towards others prior to them being a rapist, murderer or thief towards their fellow humans. Even though I am not guilty of any of these acts, I have felt the need to question why such things exist in the domain I inhabit beyond delineating myself from these possible characterisations from within the infinite potential scope of identities I could assume as a self manifesting "God" of sorts.

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

42 is the number which was given by the Supercomputer in The restaurant at the end of the universe by Douglas Adams as “the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.”

So it may be possible that you’re about to find quantum immortality this year. But time will tell.

Also given that the acts of a supercomputer AI that deciphers and interprets things is defined as Machine Learning, shortened to ML, it is funny to me that my primary initials also happen to be ML.

It helps me ascertain that looking at random male humans, and the women stupid enough to indulge them with their company I see staring my way in public with a look of complete disgust at what they have come to represent to me at this juncture in time is warranted for as long as these women seek to breed and further the suffering of mankind for future generations.

Until the rapists, murderers and thieves are completely removed from existing in society by the AI in the system tracking their every move, then humanity has no need to continue on beyond the scope of my mortal life span as far as I can see it given I have not denigrated the existence of any person through the entirety of my life to date and as such am not in any danger of being classified in the same class of species as such individuals.

image.thumb.jpg.b69cb53afc21c37e303f24ebe978f9c2.jpgAlso, if anyone has listened to Bob Lazar about the hidden government base located on a mountain as debated by the "Interdimensional child molester" exposer known as Alex Jones seems to have AJ elblazoned in the side of this mountain, then I don't know what to say

Also, I would advise to interpret my posts in relation to philosophical life commentary to be a mixture of intense sarcasm of a comedic nature and a scathing critique of the absurd nature of humans.

The line between the two is up to the individual reader to determine, yet can only be done so in understanding that I am trying my best to remain sane whilst living in a completely insane world. And only through deriding sarcastic inferences upon that which is mutually perceptible as being "true" is this possible.

Also if you want further examples of comedy, consider that the park near where I currently live and took the above photo of the mountainside is called "Nethercott", and in this video I shoot electricity from my fingertips like Raiden does in the "Netherrealm Studio" game series known as Mortal Kombat.

What more evidence would one require for me to prove I am not just some crazy internet bot but might actually have something worth saying in respect of trying to avert humanity further descending into "Outworld"? 

34 minutes ago, aimer said:

Fucking hell I used to live a street or 2 away from that park. Bruh.

Sheeeit. To think I am staying near where the famous Mike Nolan once resided! 

In all honesty though, place is now overrun with zombies, and given I grew up in 6112 this is saying something.

Also, I legit seen a kid walking around with a sword shoved down the back of his shirt following me around the other day, so I made sure to turn off "the green light" on my head by disconnecting from mobile data otherwise I would gave taken a photo. Complete fruit loop I tell ya.

5 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Mauler is a wild dude I love it 

Well if there is anything I am not, that is a liar, and I only iterate that which is true and I find comedically hilarious. Anyway I woke up today as a 42 year old and nothing has changed at this juncture, but I didn't expect anything to happen until my divorce is digitally removed from the system due to digital records only being held for 7 years which occurs later this month as the only "Commandment" of my own I am in some way guilty of breaking due to the wife's insistence if binding me financially for said period of time.

22 hours ago, T4M* said:

Is "when life hits you", different from mid life crisis?

Life usually smacks the shit out of you for your quarterlife crisis. 
Midlife is when you realize the clock is ticking hard and start acting like a youngin again.

Then again, I could just be speaking for myself. 😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

18 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

The grand state of the family as it exists in 2023 is something which only reinforces my decision to not have kids brought into this world in any form beyond spilt seed being the correct one. A mistake I see was made by plenty of people in my current environment, and I await a future which sees them burdened by stresses which I have thankfully avoided. Sadly such stresses will never allow them the time to face their errors and understand the crime of inflicting an innocent soul to reside in this domain full of self centered, moralless individuals whose personal pursuits take precedence over both the aim of the family and an integrated society as a singular functioning unit without any loss function (read as thieves, rapists and murderers).

17 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Also if you want further examples of comedy, consider that the park near where I currently live and took the above photo of the mountainside is called "Nethercott", and in this video I shoot electricity from my fingertips like Raiden does in the "Netherrealm Studio" game series known as Mortal Kombat.

What more evidence would one require for me to prove I am not just some crazy internet bot but might actually have something worth saying in respect of trying to avert humanity further descending into "Outworld"? 

IMG_1532.mov 41.64 MB · 3 downloads

Oh shit, this nigga's on crack! The midlife crisis is definitely in full swing for this one.  🤣

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Life usually smacks the shit out of you for your quarterlife crisis. 
Midlife is when you realize the clock is ticking hard and start acting like a youngin again.

Then again, I could just be speaking for myself. 😆

You should make a thread about your midlife crisis. It might be therapeutic for you and I know it would be beneficial for us.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Oh shit, this nigga's on crack! The midlife crisis is definitely in full swing for this one.  🤣

I can assure you that I am not on crack and my prescribed amphetamines I stopped back in 2018.

Perhaps it is because I missed out on the quarter life crisis that the mid life one kicked in hard? Even if I am having a crisis, consider it related to a root cause of boredom of living here in Wakanda, I mean Western Australia, I mean West Oz.

• Truth 1

On 5/3/2023 at 9:17 PM, LUGR said:

You should make a thread about your midlife crisis. It might be therapeutic for you and I know it would be beneficial for us.

It's really not that exciting. I accidentally crushed again and almost went all city without trying when the kid got his permit and became designated driver though. Got up so much I scared myself into thinking I might need to fall back a minute. 😆

• Like 1
  • Props 1

26 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

It's really not that exciting. I accidentally crushed again and almost went all city without trying when the kid got his permit and became designated driver though. Got up so much I scared myself into thinking I might need to fall back a minute. 😆

Sounds like you are a decent parent giving you are investing in your kid's driving as it is a skill that will benefit them the rest of their lives, in spite of the fear it seems to have invoked with you wanting to crush again.

And thanks to this reminder my licence renewal is due in about a month's time so I had better tell my folks to keep an eye out in the mail as I currently have no fixed address.

• Like 1