is WW3 going on?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMG_1404.jpeg.2dcc1d3f9e092556576ba6d2e2cb8b98.jpeg

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/21/politics/us-israel-hezbollah-assurances/index.html

Senior US officials reassured a delegation of top Israeli officials visiting Washington this week that if a full-out war were to break out on Israel’s northern border between Israel and Hezbollah, the Biden administration is fully prepared to back its ally, according to a senior administration official.

Edited by abrasivesaint

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Iran is supposed to drop some big statement tomorrow, so stay tuned for WW3 announcements..

Iran always has some bIg sTateMeNt to make, warning some country about whatever.   Not to say wouldn't take them seriously because they are the boy who cries wolf and quite frankly their proxies due carry out their statements. 

I just feel bad for the Iranian citizens having to live under the rule of the most adolescent child like behavior the leaders have been displaying decade over decade. 

19 hours ago, Mercer said:

Wondering what they did to get AOC to deny the genocide happening? Wonder if she's been threatened, paid, or both?

Perhaps both.  You can't threathen a politician that will backfire.  You gotta give em money and threaten them so they can't do anything or they get busted for a bribe. 

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

AOC became just another politician playing the game long, long ago.

I have come to an understanding in my life, where I understand if someone wants to play the game of being above the law for the most part, not pay taxes, and ride on the backs of 90% of the world.  Become a politician if you can.

I am not saying I agree with the dirty politics, but if you're actually doing good and understand politics to know how to stay in your lane as a political figure.  Then more power to them.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

England is having race riots at the moment. 

Race riot?  What race they rioting over?

White Irish, white Scottish, and white British of who owns who and what is bloody what?

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Race riot?  What race they rioting over?

White Irish, white Scottish, and white British of who owns who and what is bloody what?

My basic understanding is it’s an anti-immigrant riots bc the English born son of some Rawandan immigrants stabbed a bunch of children at a dance studio killing some kids and severely injuring others.

I have more or less missed it in the news cycle or it hasn’t really been reported on much.

• Like 1

Just now, LUGR said:

My basic understanding is it’s an anti-immigrant riots bc the English born son of some Rawandan immigrants stabbed a bunch of children at a dance studio killing some kids and severely injuring others.

I have more or less missed it in the news cycle or it hasn’t really been reported on much.

I head about the stabbing but paid little attention to it.   

So basically, spoons make people fat, the the British are taking it out on the flatware manufactures. 

I only really know about it bc I saw an IG video of a geezer on the rioters side facing off with police and one of his rioter buddies chucked a rock from behind that hit him in the back of the head. He turns around to stumble off and then another rioter chucks a rock and it hits him directly in the nards.

Looked like a pretty rough day for the guy.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

I head about the stabbing but paid little attention to it.   

So basically, spoons make people fat, the the British are taking it out on the flatware manufactures. 

I think a bunch of hard right wing social media campaigns have incited the rioters.

So the left wing media says 🤷‍♂️ 

It’s a pretty complicated issue, but to try to summarize it..

it’s decades of socioeconomic neglect, paired with far-right dickwads capitalizing on an opportunity and turning poor, white Brits against poor Muslims. It’s spread across many urban areas of the country. 

Nationalist/racist orgs originally fueled rumors that the attacker was Muslim, he was not, as Lugr stated, he was Rwandan, but by the time that was revealed it was too late. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So from what I gather, Hezballah has a horrible QC department.  Leaders tell everyone to stop using cellular phones becuase they are concerned of being compromised?  We gonna get y'all some pagers instead.  Hezzbollah QC department took it for granted and didn't check the devices.

• Truth 1