Cigarette Smokers….

Mauler5150

E80856B7-60A6-457A-B0C4-77763C4E3EDA.thumb.jpeg.9e8c4b0e63685059d5d3931115aeb7b5.jpeg

…are literally volunteering to be links in a human centipede of the ET variety as they suck brown cancerous toxic shitty smoke from literal butts.

Whilst some consider these movies to be one of the worst horror ideas of the past decade or so, I find it funny that I view all cigarette smokers as participating in the same activity albeit on a purely voluntary and proactive basis as opposed to being put in the situation by a mad Doctor.

Discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Eating ass is perfectly fine, and I’ll never give up indulging the woman with such an activity, but coprophilia is the equivalent to cigarette smoking. There is no debate or dispute as this is factual truth.

Congrats to those who saw the errors of their ways and quit. I bet your wallet, lungs, clothes and those around you appreciate not having to be 

confronted with the smell of someone whom just walked out of a forest fire.

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Nah. I try to make sure butts are clean before I go face first into em. 

You know when youre sick and the doctors give you a poop transplant? Seems like you did that one the hard way.

Your doctors have given you a poop transplant before?

Nah. But it's a thing. I'm sure of it. I don't know what kind of sick you have to be. How dope would that be if the cure was just to go home and eat some ass?

I know a doctor who has performed a poop extraction before, but never a transplant.

5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I know a doctor who has performed a poop extraction before, but never a transplant.

Fascinating. I wonder if they saved it to transplant into some one else. Seems like a risky proposition. Like leaving egg salad out over night and then eating it the next morning. There's way too many things that could go wrong.

Fascinating. I wonder if they saved it to transplant into some one else. Seems like a risky proposition. Like leaving egg salad out over night and then eating it the next morning. There's way too many things that could go wrong.

Naw man, that shit was expired.