Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tocatin

What is the best graff video?

best graff video

graf core! the best part is the intro where that guys gettin' down...then you hear WOOP!WOOP! of the po-po's...gives me a rush just watchin it!

Guest 455

of course,Style Wars....and that part in Dirty Hands(the first one)where those guys get on the subway and as soon as it starts moving they just get up and wreck shit....when they show those guys scribeing the windows."rak" or whatever-that shit got me hyped...I loved that.sick footage.

The best flick is STYLE WARS....next WILD STYLE cause that flick just potrays the hip-hop scene truthfully....The first coupleof VIDEO GRAFS were on point also!

Re: best graff video

Originally posted by valek13

graf core! the best part is the intro where that guys gettin' down...then you hear WOOP!WOOP! of the po-po's...gives me a rush just watchin it!

valek what you write? i'm from portland.

Guest ODESK

DAMN IM FIENDIN TO SEE THEM DIRTY HANDZ VIDEOS....I NEED TO SEE SOME DECENT BOMBIN VIDEOS. GRAFCORE WAS GOOD OUT TO BOMB 1&2 WAS OK ALSO.

Guest kasmoney

NUFFIN FROM THE ON THE GO LINE-UP???? SHIT IS HYPE BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.....

Guest SilpherGirl

..is there a store u can actually get one? cos i doubt i can find any at malls.. where do u guys get urs at?

i think it all depends... style wars teaches u alot of shit if yer just gettin in to it... alot of ppl like graffiti tv's videos, they have good shit in them but i hate the camera control and the fuzzy display

Originally posted by Esai

Aye when the fuck is the city of angels video coming out?

i was waiting for that one too. then i heard that they decided on not making it anymore, and then the opposite. any info please post.

i only own the fx video, but i thought it was a prreeeeeetty good video being that ces is a big inspiration! and yeah i got it at a mall...... mr rags peace

dont take this personally but i was sort of bored with the fx video. it was well made ill give you that. but i like action mostly. although style wars does not have too much action, but its still my fav. where was i? oh ya, there are a few cool scenes on the fx vid., but i was hoping for a little more.

Guest JoeHatesCops

video

I dont watch videos, the only one Ive ever seeen is enter the madness and thats a few years old, I didnt like it that much. so I guess I have no say on anything, the only reason I watched that movie was that it was local. and my freind had it.

Guest L.RonHubbard

WILDSTYLE!!! TURK 182!!! STYLE WARS!!!!

style wars- CAP interview

"" SEEN interview

"" DEZ interview

"" any scene with MIN

VIDEO GRAFF - CLARK and CES playing pool

"" KGB

"" COPE breaking the lock and painting clean trians

"" YES almost getting hit by a train

"" DOMS section

"" KEZ5 day bombing

a million more im forgetting....

ON THE GO - DES doing a fillin on a bus sitting at a busstop

"" ESPO, DES, CYPHER, SAT, MEEZ in the tunnels

"" 2 - COZY with hot paint

"" 2 - PRE and SEW painting fr8s

"" 2 - COST and REVS interview

"" 2 - KAIR interview

"" 3 - the live tag session

"" 3 - the tag footage in the opening montage

DIRTY HANDS 2 : the whole fuckin thing for like 40 minutes, and then the last 20 minutes looks like just extra foootage and it gets kind of boring. OCLOCK is live, but shoulda got more love. almost everything else for the first 30-40 minutes is banging though...perfect for chilling around a living room, smoking, drawing, etc....almost no FF needed....unlike all the previously mentioned vids.

thats about it.

a few fr8 videos are OK, but they get real boring, honestly...maybe if i was more of a fr8 head, but how can it be exciting to watch an hour of trains rolling? if you want to keep it all fr8s, cats should add more live footage - getting in spots, painting, etc.....and the cardinal rule for all videos, fr8 or not, is that you should never have anyone ANYONE freestyling or cutting on turntables. im sure it seems hot that week you did it, but it makes the video purely unwatchable after like the 3rd viewing.

thats my word.

VIDEO GRAFF 5......R.I.S. CREW PAINTING THE GHOST YARD..DOPEST SEGMENT IN ANY VIDEO!(ASIDE FROM STYLE WARS BUT THAT IS MORE A DOCUMENTARY..NOT REALLY YOUR AVERAGE HOME VIDEO)GHOST,KET,BRUZ,ZENO..THEY KILLED IT!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this