What is the best graff video?

tocatin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WOULD SAY THE BEST VIDEOS ARE. IN NO ORDER

STYLE WARS

TLT- THE LINES TUFFEST

VIDEO GRAFF 1 - 5

GRAFFITI VERITE MINUS THE CHAZ FOOTAGE. HES JOCKED TO HARD.

AND THE ALL THE T.V. NEWS STORIES AND SPECAILS IVE TAPED OFF T.V. SINCE 1990. WHICH IN CURRENTLY TRANFERING TO DVD. GOTTA HAVE THAT SHIT FOR MY KIDS AND THERE KIDS.

I CONSIDER WILD STYLE A MOVIE.

:king: DESTINED TO PREVAIL:king:

Re: Re: What is the best graff video?

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

I WOULD SAY THE BEST VIDEOS ARE. IN NO ORDER

STYLE WARS

TLT- THE LINES TUFFEST

VIDEO GRAFF 1 - 5

GRAFFITI VERITE MINUS THE CHAZ FOOTAGE. HES JOCKED TO HARD.

AND THE ALL THE T.V. NEWS STORIES AND SPECAILS IVE TAPED OFF T.V. SINCE 1990. WHICH IN CURRENTLY TRANFERING TO DVD. GOTTA HAVE THAT SHIT FOR MY KIDS AND THERE KIDS.

I CONSIDER WILD STYLE A MOVIE.

:king: DESTINED TO PREVAIL:king:

OH YA AND BOMBIN L.A. OLD ASS VIDEO BARELY REMEMBER IT.

• 1 month later...

THE DOPEST VIDEO

Malicious Mischief is the fucken dopest video you can get its all frisco but it got some hardcore ass bomin, interviews, late night missions, and SF legends. Twist is on there paintin also KR, TMF crew Doug, Deen, Cypher, and Bisarro. Oh yeah i for got they got a live action session with King Dream thats memorable. Theres also Bum and Ufo bomin on a freeway sign on 101 in the middle of rush hour shits fucken locced. Beat that shit i got a lot of videos but thats the fucken savage shit there. The production aint bad at all either it got coo beats. I dont know if they're still slangin that tape but so far none have come close. They deffinately put it down for the BAY in a major way.

I also like old nightcrawler videos they're coo.

Style Wars is a historical documentary of graff. Its kinda like the graffiti bible on video.

:D :beat: :mexican: :king:

cmon guys you are forgeting possibly the greatest graffiti video production in the last decade....Video Graff 7 which features the cheeseburger eating toy fboom who's vocabulary does not extend much past "you know, and shit", and a bootleg fucking interview with the lords of brooklyn at the n line ditch.

Guest imported_b0b

Re: videos...

Originally posted by type R

terror in the burbs...most def.

Any info on this or a link would be much appreciated.

Re: videos...

Originally posted by type R

terror in the burbs...most def.

if you like skate style videos and graffiti then this is the one, a skate style video with 100% graffiti with dope ass music from the misfits, at the drive-in etc. definatley get it and im not biased cause my buddy made it, it really does kick fuckin ass.

• 2 months later...

VIDS VIDS VIDS

Personally, i like the cope video and gtv8 (thaaaa fr8 issue of course!). I just love the homemade soundtrack on gtv8! on the go has good stuff too.

I own DIRTY HANDZ 2 and am willing to sell my copy. It is in excellent condition! E-mail me at siektwo@37.com for more info, etc.,etc.,etc. Its a very good euro flick, too bad there aren't any subtitles so i could understand these kids. Live footage galore! Step right up...

the video graf with the KGB crew has got to be the funniest fuckin thing ive seen relating to graffiti. anyone who has seen it had to laugh when they started rapping from behind the fence and pulled out the axes and butcher knives and started waving them around. the bandanas covering the whole faces was also quite humorous. the video graf with fboom was also pretty funny. i dunno if its the same one or not but when they feature demco sek and i think semer rocking the lirr trains i get a woody.

moving on, ive only painted like two freights but the graffiti tv freight issue is real good. my boy bought it just to check it out and its bangin. onorok, met, rime, sag, bfk and zine, some nyc clean train action, ynn, 3a, kemos, child and pen...cant beat that shit even if you dont like freights.

the fx video was pretty but lulled at some points like a mofo. looking at the same design over and over

style wars was fuckin dope of course. will be a great flick 20 years from now.

best vid ive seen though is the cope vid. shit had everything from celeb appearances to great stories to live bombing footy to productions to clean train pieces to interviews with ill writers and family and most imp. was the history covered. never a dull moment. i was glued to the tv the first second and third time i saw it

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

best vid ive seen though is the cope vid. shit had everything from celeb appearances to great stories to live bombing footy to productions to clean train pieces to interviews with ill writers and family and most imp. was the history covered. never a dull moment. i was glued to the tv the first second and third time i saw it

...what he said.

"you street bombing toys don't shit about these steel mother fuckers!"

....nice one cope diss half of NYC's writers in one sentence. I want to meet cope (no chance) just to see if he is the same in real life as on that vid. I swear he says "fuckin" and "shit" about 100 times in the whole vid.

Still a damm good video though.

graf core 1 is ill when ader and keeps rock insane amount of insides...taking mop tags on bums while they sleep...also out to bomb1 w/ mta crew wrecking shit...ive been wanting to pick up another video graff...can someone recommend a real ill one...i hear JA is in #2 or #3...might pick that shit up...who else is in the others?

Guest veksed

graffiti tv...

im looking for a copy of graffiti tv #5, new, used...whatever. if anyone can help or has one to sell, message me or reply. peace.

Style Wars is awesome...

"I AINT PUTTIN NO BROWNS IN THERE NICKY, AINT NO WAY!"

-Seen

"Niggas know"

-Cap (officially the first white guy to use the word "nigga" in a non-racial way)

"I AM a king... I'm a king of bombing"

-Cap

"I'll tell you what, I don't care if y'all was filming this movie or not cause if we'd have seen em at that wall... It woulda been like BOOM BOOM BOOM, and that's how it woulda went"

-Cap

Archived