What is the best graff video?

tocatin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SilpherGirl
Originally posted by dilation

i saw some graffiti tv and some other videos at tower records...but that was awhile ago

what's graffiti tv? showing graffiti on tv?~~ sorry it's a stupid question i must admit~ :dazed: if so which channel wat time

Style Wars for sure,,,that movie brought graff worldwide....

The Kase bit was unreal, with him speaking about computer rock and shit........cutting and pasting his letters......The shit that people do on their computers now!!!!

Truly a visionary!!! also the seen bit was double-phat!

Re: Re: Re: best graff video

Originally posted by valek13

graffsurgeon....i write nevr...you? why? ya heard of me?

get back to me through this post...valek13

thats what i figured...whoever im talking to on Nevr13 is denying its you. i write emurse..im in maine for now..i seen a couple of your freights and shit..

Guest mikro137

style wars is the ill na na. round these parts , its a lifestyle , i dunno were lame as hell. me and kane wore goggles like your boy skeme. i dunno were a wierd bunch in this city

Re: Re: Re: Re: best graff video

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

thats what i figured...whoever im talking to on Nevr13 is denying its you. i write emurse..im in maine for now..i seen a couple of your freights and shit..

what do you mean whoever you're talking to on nevr 13? is denying who's who? i've heard the name emurse, but have'nt seen any of your stuff.....yet...later

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best graff video

Originally posted by valek13

what do you mean whoever you're talking to on nevr 13? is denying who's who? i've heard the name emurse, but have'nt seen any of your stuff.....yet...later

word, on the aol i was talking to some cat whos sn was nevr13. im sure it was you but it's all good. i'm painting with kfa on saturday so you should give rase a call. peace.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: best graff video

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

word, on the aol i was talking to some cat whos sn was nevr13. im sure it was you but it's all good. i'm painting with kfa on saturday so you should give rase a call. peace.

see you saturday, say 'round noon? rase knows where i'll be painting..later

Originally posted by SilpherGirl

..is there a store u can actually get one? cos i doubt i can find any at malls.. where do u guys get urs at?

i got mine at a tower records in boston...it's gone now and so is my video..here's an idea...try twelve oz. magazine!

Archived