What is the best graff video?

tocatin

STYLE WARS

STYLE WARS IS THE BEST GRAFF VIDEO OUT THERE THESE ARE THE REAL KINGS OF GRAFF ALL THE OLD SCHOOL LIKE ZEPHYR FUTURA ETC THESE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FIRST SUPPORTED WHAT WE DO THEY SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS THE BEST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST AND THE BEST GRAFF VIDEO OUT THERE OF COURSE IS STYLE WARS!

style wars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best videos?

Copenhagen Trains 2 for the sequence where they ask a rail official for directions and then knock his uniform cap off and douse him with beer....

...not forgetting those wunnerful trainz!!!

Men in Black 1 for the whole video from start to finish (Gdansk stuff)

Real Steel and Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars (from 'olland)

Hard Knocks 4 from Berlin for the imagination and high quality footage which makes this one of the most re-watchable vids to date. Check out the bit right at the end where the panoramic s-train is ambushed with paint poured from an overbridge....filmed from inside and out and rather unfortunate for a train with high "wrap round" windows.

best graff video

Of course style wars is the altime best flick for graff. But for toys and all bombers the best video for train bombin and makin toys into bombas has got to be Kings Destroy by cope2 that flick is soooooo ill playa they go over all the shit a bomba needs to know before he does his thang from rackin to eyin the scene cope2 dropped a flick that all bombas need to peep. :lick: :king:

Guest PHYNE

i recently peeped here to stay...way fresh shit...and the mr dibbs video is sweet...and bedtime stories was crazy but not to much graff...........;)

• 3 years later...

white trash is a sick brittish dvd, its a bit dry when they beat random people though, I want that dvd! my mate has it so ive only seen it through blurred redstripe vision.

nt terror fabulous is a pile of wank, apart from the small appearence of atg.

in terms of american dvds, ive got state your name!. and i have to say it changed my view on throwups tags and bombing in general, i now have a love for that shit, and its pushed me to bomb more.

ja climbing on the side of the bridge and tagging the pannels whilst busy traffic moved below was sick!

i ordered volume one, dunno what thats gonna be like....

is grafcore2000 any good? it said korn was in it and that throw is proper dipped in crack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived