Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Spoken like a true loyalist to the crown. 

This country was founded on protest and breaking the law. I think it would serve a lot of “patriotic” Americans some good to remember that. 

Ultimately it is up to the citizens of Kenosha to change it if they don't like it. That is the responsible approach instead of just declaring it "stupid". 
I understand that you're approaching it from an emotional standpoint and you surely have some kind of reasoning for that. It's cool, man. I'm not 
here to try and change your mind about anything. You do you. 

12 hours ago, lord_casek said:

The DA argued yesterday that Groskroitz having a glock pointed at Kyle's head wasn't a threat because Kyle had a bigger gun. 
WTF? Then he pointed the AR at the jury with his finger on the trigger?!?!? WTF? 

That’s not what I saw at all, and dude never got a chance to point anything at incel’s head. Too bad, incel’s brains should’ve been scattered on the pavement.

6 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Ultimately it is up to the citizens of Kenosha to change it if they don't like it. That is the responsible approach instead of just declaring it "stupid". 
I understand that you're approaching it from an emotional standpoint and you surely have some kind of reasoning for that. It's cool, man. I'm not 
here to try and change your mind about anything. You do you. 

The way this sham of a trial is going, this is the  equivalent of saying “it’s up to the citizens of Money MS to decide the fate of Emmitt Till.” 

You’re literally approaching this from the EMOTIONAL standpoint of “white good ole boy with gun good. BLM protesting and rioting about police brutality bad”. You’re so brainwashed by the right wing bullshit you’ve been ingesting that you can’t even see the hypocrisy in you backing the side of oppressors against the side of the oppressed, whom the 2nd amendment was written for in the first place. Had it been a BLM protester, rioter, whatever you wanna call it who showed up strapped with a AR and used it against the other side as soon as he put himself into the position to “feel threatened”, you’d be calling for him to die in prison. Matter of fact, that wouldn’t even happen. This thread wouldn’t even exist. Because had the shoe been on the other foot, the BLM shooter would’ve been gunned down on the spot by the pigs in the MRAP who waved Incel on as he tried to turn himself in.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

42 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

The way this sham of a trial is going, this is the  equivalent of saying “it’s up to the citizens of Money MS to decide the fate of Emmitt Till.” 

You’re literally approaching this from the EMOTIONAL standpoint of “white good ole boy with gun good. BLM protesting and rioting about police brutality bad”. You’re so brainwashed by the right wing bullshit you’ve been ingesting that you can’t even see the hypocrisy in you backing the side of oppressors against the side of the oppressed, whom the 2nd amendment was written for in the first place. Had it been a BLM protester, rioter, whatever you wanna call it who showed up strapped with a AR and used it against the other side as soon as he put himself into the position to “feel threatened”, you’d be calling for him to die in prison. Matter of fact, that wouldn’t even happen. This thread wouldn’t even exist. Because had the shoe been on the other foot, the BLM shooter would’ve been gunned down on the spot by the pigs in the MRAP who waved Incel on as he tried to turn himself in.

You don't understand a word I'm saying, do you? 

If the citizens of a city, any city, are unhappy with how a law in their city is written it is up to them to change that law. 
How does one go about changing a law? Petitions, electing officials who believe the way the majority believes, etc. 
That is how this country is set up. You can't just declare something "stupid" and use that as your reasoning for why 
something should go the way you believe it to go. 

There were rioters armed with rifles. Those were the first people to show up with rifles. 

I think that your racist fantasy is more telling about you than it is of me. Mostly because it isn't my fantasy. I'm living in the 
real work without hypotheticals. 

13 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

^valid. @lord_casekin a hypothetical… if a left winger came in January 6 and shot down a few of the rioters would you regard them as a hero in the Same fashion?

In what kind of situation? You make it sound like Rittenhouse wasn't being chased, wasn't assaulted, etc. Like he just showed up to blast some
fools. That is the weirdest thing to me. 

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

He admitted to pointing the glock at Rittenhouse. 

His hand never left his boot where his gun was. Incel probably never even knew he had a gun in the first place. And it sure as fuck never had the opportunity to be pointed at his head. In which case, had it been, maybe we wouldn’t even be here in the first place.

You don't understand a word I'm saying, do you? 

If the citizens of a city, any city, are unhappy with how a law in their city is written it is up to them to change that law. 
How does one go about changing a law? Petitions, electing officials who believe the way the majority believes, etc. 
That is how this country is set up. You can't just declare something "stupid" and use that as your reasoning for why 
something should go the way you believe it to go. 

There were rioters armed with rifles. Those were the first people to show up with rifles. 

I think that your racist fantasy is more telling about you than it is of me. Mostly because it isn't my fantasy. I'm living in the 
real work without hypotheticals. 

Nah, I fully understand your argument better than you yourself do. 
the citizens of that city were clearly displaying their unhappiness with the laws of their city and how they were being applied, hence the protest/riot in which this incel crossed state lines to intervene in . Petitions, lobbying etc only works for the money’d people in power who have the time and capital for that shit. Regular people have to work for a living  and therefore don’t have the years of free time, much less the capital to spend doing so.

Literally the only people who showed up with rifles were your right wing incel friends.

This country was founded on rebellion against tyranny. The very tyranny you’re defending. The 2nd amendment was actually meant for killing your kind.

Food for thought .

Also, miss me with that “working man”

bullshit. I doubt there’s a single person in here who doesn’t already assume as fact that you’re old money .

White “libertarian” from Tennessee, C’mon, Casek. Tell me your family ain’t OG plantation rich.

In what kind of situation? You make it sound like Rittenhouse wasn't being chased, wasn't assaulted, etc. Like he just showed up to blast some
fools. That is the weirdest thing to me. 

None of which would have happened if the nut ass incel didn’t put himself in that situation by crossing state lines to wave a gun in people’s faces, threatening their lives in the first place. He created the situation. He’s the one who put  people in fear of their lives and made them react as such.

37 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

His hand never left his boot where his gun was. Incel probably never even knew he had a gun in the first place. And it sure as fuck never had the opportunity to be pointed at his head. In which case, had it been, maybe we wouldn’t even be here in the first place.

OIF.jpg

28 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nah, I fully understand your argument better than you yourself do. 
the citizens of that city were clearly displaying their unhappiness with the laws of their city and how they were being applied, hence the protest/riot in which this incel crossed state lines to intervene in . Petitions, lobbying etc only works for the money’d people in power who have the time and capital for that shit. Regular people have to work for a living  and therefore don’t have the years of free time, much less the capital to spend doing so.

Literally the only people who showed up with rifles were your right wing incel friends.

This country was founded on rebellion against tyranny. The very tyranny you’re defending. The 2nd amendment was actually meant for killing your kind.

Food for thought .

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/armed-rioters-surround-police-vehicle-in-wisconsin/

I'm defending tyranny by defending the right to self defense? Okay. 

Edited by lord_casek

2 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

For the record, Casek, I fucks wit you. I don’t hate you, I’m just taking you to task. You’re a smart dude, and usually a good dude. At least from what I can gather from your posts back in the day. But you’re wrong on this one.

I know. We can disagree. It is insightful. 

In this thread you represent a portion of our society who I want to understand more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

That’s him shoot a different dude. And that dude doesn’t appear to have anything in his hand. And incel is already on his ass because this is the moment where people jumped in to stop his shooting rampage. C’mon, Casek. You’re smarter than this.

That is Gaige. 

OIF.k3E3mDx8VM3ZtzU8kqS5cg?pid=ImgDet&rs
32505090-8674391-image-a-7_1598631326568

OIF.gDqAFzei40U4YnvJB1m0eg?pid=ImgDet&rs

Edited by lord_casek

8 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I understand that you're approaching it from an emotional standpoint and you surely have some kind of reasoning for that.

Anytime some of y’all disagree and lack a better counter-point or counter-statement you simply throw out this “you’re being emotional” nonsense, and act like y’all aren’t. Edit: and act like that’s the end all be all/final statement on the matter. 

You’re lying to yourself if you think your emotions don’t play a role in your politics. 
Like i’ve said before, thoughts and ideals can be both logical and emotional. 

I don’t know what i was being so emotional about, but i’ll go have a good cry and think about it. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, lord_casek said:

And that is a huge problem. This is where we find ourselves because of 4+ years of animosity toward each other because of our voting choices, religious beliefs, etc. This is why I stopped engaging in that shit. 

I say this because you completely dodged the question. If the same exact scenario happened on January 6 with a left wing shooter, you’d be calling them a terrorist. You opinion on this case is strictly politically driven.

• Truth 1

6 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Casek, I have to get up in the morning . I’m not a old money trustafarian like you. Have fun arguing with yourself . I’ll chime back in sometime tomorrow. Please feel free to keep proving you have no job.

funny to hear this from you.  I've been making a grip of money posting on here destroying your well worn in leathery asshole that has to be softened with baseball glove oil.

Im sure Casek isn't struggling either. Smart folks typically are very successful.

• Trash 1

7 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

glad this dude got his arm blown off. Faggot. 

• Trash 1