Photothread 📸 Salton Sea / Bombay Beach / Salvation Mountain / Slab City

KILZ FILLZ

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Style is a writer from LORDS crew and T.I.T.S.

looks like he found out about this place and either made a bunch of return trips are just came with a trunk full of paint. He paints big. 

Sounds familiar now that you mention that.  The location has been shown before in documentary shit, think Vice did one, so known to many.  Still, looking at your pix I thought there was a pretty good representation of people there, I noticed a name or two that I've seen touring around national parks and such.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Next round of Welfare® comes around and that's the trip.  I haven't ben out to the slabs since Clinton's 1st term and am way overdue.  Not that I was on the fence but if I was this would push it.

Not jealous, just really fucking happy for you.  Hard to tell the difference.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

10 hours ago, xen said:

Next round of Welfare® comes around and that's the trip.  I haven't ben out to the slabs since Clinton's 1st term and am way overdue.  Not that I was on the fence but if I was this would push it.

Not jealous, just really fucking happy for you.  Hard to tell the difference.

I wish I’d gone sooner. Been to a bunch of the cities around Niland but never made it there before this wknd. 

Slab City, also called The Slabs, is an unincorporated, off-the-grid squatter community[1]consisting largely of snowbirds[2] in the Salton Trough area of the Sonoran Desert, in Imperial County, California. It took its name from concreteslabs that remained after the World War II Marine Corps Camp Dunlap training camp was torn down.[3]Slab City is known for a lifestyle that contradicts ordinary, civilized lifestyles.[4]

• 2 months later...