Learn Photoshop quackly

Islamss

Have you ever seen your dad's duck?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 hours ago, LUGR said:

you owe us a picture of your duck for sullying this thread with your graffiti pics

I agree with @One Man Banned, instead of adjusting how the pics look like crazy so they fit together uniformly. Let each pic be a stand alone moment in a series documenting the same subject showing what they were on that day, after time has past with different stuff painted on them and in different conditions.

image.thumb.png.df70e1417e06d022bf8a68f41ce5c3fc.png

On 12/15/2023 at 11:24 AM, One Man Banned said:

Ducks or GTFO.

5 pix from different times/conditions/angles, you must really want that pic to be doing that to yourself.

Might be a cool idea for a panel that you caught 5 times if you split it into 5 connecting pieces left to right that show the piece weather over time

It's a dope E2E from 1991 but one section just had some clouds due to Doors.

when I snapped photos I didn't snap that section however lately I've come across some pictures that include that section.

they were obviously taken on a different day by somebody else as the train stood there

to be honest I kind of gave up on it and did my best

318011979_ScreenShot2023-12-18at5_08_47pm.thumb.png.495d00d7eae3be902304a887048b7dab.png

• Like 2

On 12/14/2023 at 7:35 PM, Schnitzel said:

hey people.

need a quick answer and maybe  this will get more traction that putting in other spots.

anybody have an idea on how to even out the exposure of different photos.

see example below. ( not yet sorted as you can see from the mismatched windows.)

it's a 5 photo join up of a train but it's compiled from pics taken on different days and slightly different angles by different people.

any hints before I go on reddit?

adjustment layer?

curves copied between layers?

Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 11.01.14 am.png

You'll probably want to use the Levels adjustment first to balance out the overall white and black values and then mask areas with Hue/Saturation to line up the colors.

wsaggin.thumb.png.740fbb8bdebae942e0a0be8cf4c551e8.png

Edit: attached a quick test shot to show you - sorry if this was too late!

image.png.eb4be7ba751a442487709f8cc5874a31.png

Edited by ClownPrince
  • Props 4

I just went down a Donald duck genealogy rabbit hole when I realized all of the characters I knew were uncles and nephews. Deweys full name is Dewford Dingus Duck. Duck is their last fucking name. Donald duck has a sister named dumbella. There's a whole world of cartoon ducks living in duckburg that I didn't know anything about.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I just went down a Donald duck genealogy rabbit hole when I realized all of the characters I knew were uncles and nephews. Deweys full name is Dewford Dingus Duck. Duck is their last fucking name. Donald duck has a sister named dumbella. There's a whole world of cartoon ducks living in duckburg that I didn't know anything about.

that’s really interesting

where does Daffy fit in?

• Truth 1

• 3 weeks later...