Learn Photoshop quackly

Islamss

Have you ever seen your dad's duck?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I will say my descent into my existential crisis years ago began around the time I was too cheap to go all in with a Full Adobe Photoshop aubscription and instead installed GIMP on my PC as I didn't want to pirate PS for whatever reason.

Maybe this can serve as a warning to others to be wary of what software you install on your machines as given we are in a simulation and are device attached cyborgs, what you load up may affect your reality in ways you cannot imagine.

7 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I will say my descent into my existential crisis years ago began around the time I was too cheap to go all in with a Full Adobe Photoshop aubscription and instead installed GIMP on my PC as I didn't want to pirate PS for whatever reason.

Maybe this can serve as a warning to others to be wary of what software you install on your machines as given we are in a simulation and are device attached cyborgs, what you load up may affect your reality in ways you cannot imagine.

Sir, this is the duck thread.

Please keep posts within this thread on topic.

C764FE0B-9BC5-43BC-BD57-C1FEA65FB6DF.jpeg

1F7F355E-B6E4-4C14-AF55-4F5A1A63A51D.jpeg

3C6B40CF-5CF2-4C15-977A-0B90F8F2AFC6.jpeg

C4CA92BB-0120-4506-ACDC-E10271F5F7AB.jpeg

• LOL! 3

14 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Please educate yourself before posting in this thread again.

https://backyardsidekick.com/why-do-ducks-quack-the-various-meanings-of-duck-quacks/

Thank you

• Props 1

13 hours ago, LUGR said:

Please educate yourself before posting in this thread again.

https://backyardsidekick.com/why-do-ducks-quack-the-various-meanings-of-duck-quacks/

Thank you

OK, teach me for figuring that a Ch0 thread would appear as advertised. A trap I have fallen into on more than one occassion.

My apologies and thanks for making my recent "thread adjacent" responses appear as perfectly relevant to the title thread.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 4:20 AM, Deine Mudder said:

86515560-811A-4792-98AB-F4F79EF84E80_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.1f8d1821af5c3d91e79606f05a34f269.jpeg

Going back to this post,

I think this is a top candidate to win duck of the year this year.

Of course, plenty of time before the end of the year for other ducks to be considered.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1