What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

yeah i'm stoked on this bike. it's larger than it looks in the photo as well, it looks almost like a kid bike, but it's more of a decent beach rider or something for the less experienced rider.

most everything is still stock on it, too. tires, rims, seat, rack, shifters, derailleurs, brakeset. all still usable. everything just needs a good cleaning and tune-up. adding fresh cables(brake & shifters), fresh brake pads, etc.

beautiful bontrager suburbia seat, on an adjustable suspension seatpost for added comfort. maybe a little armor all to protect it:17288648418853357471541288081702.jpg.acba1790ca775318d4e150d932517b95.thumb.webp.20b120bcc4376c469d6c58393e5330a8.webp

also stock, bontrager h5 tires with plenty of life left in em(the front one even still holds air):17288649049393710942044536716970.jpg.e0734ad864af08f6d0135e246ec6f4d1.thumb.webp.9bfa093893a27a70dacfc06de9a2776a.webp

i think one of my biggest challenges in this is going to be servicing this suspension fork. i think i have a the necessary tools/supplies to get the job done, though:20241013_202302.thumb.jpg.e18455d0da707ae6537e5686b8d012e0.jpg

it was only about a $500 to $600 bike when it came out in 2015-16, nothing major like a $10,000 road bike or anything(lol..), but still a score & with a budget of $100 that im setting for myself...i feel that i can get this running like new!

and these bikes last forever when you take care of em..

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Accomplish the fact that I woke up that I don't deserve the shit which I'm subjected to and upon wiping my arse of little shit I need to notice blood on the toilet paper I could really care less if cancer with Amy from the inside given I can relegate and delegate the blame I want to all those who smoke cigarettes in my environment which includes the entirety of the domain of existence yourself for inflicting such cancer upon me.

And I'd rather be dead in than exist alongside such selfish little arseholes along with those who placate, tolerate and advocate for their behaviours to continue in spite of it spring cancer to the society in which we all share.

Death would be a welcome respite than having to continue to exist alongside such buttsucking parasites.

6 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Plan for today from myself is the feed some seagulls across of my bread enter attempt to renovate the van progress report to come

I failed in this pursuit As I had a siesta and then a couple of beers not only to procrastinate where is my way of distancing myself from the encroaching realisation that tomorrow I have to don prison boots to i hale DIES-EL (Remember EL is also the name of my home) exhaust fumes in the most paradoxical and hypocritical and most ridiculous display I've been subjected to torches why those who inflict a prison based on 0's and 1’s forming a bank account balance precluding me From having any choice in the matter as an assessment of means by which my existence can continue.

But I'm happy to watch these shit skinned motherfuckers laugh and joke about them selves realising how completely and totally fucked they truly are because I'll judge them infinitely harder than they could ever judge me Given I would never sire or birth a child into any world in which they inhabit because they are worth this talking human meat equivalent of conscious garbage

when I speak of prison boots it is due to the job that I excepted being for our joint hole which I am sure as “jerk off in new Testament hole“ by Why those who have POW in their name who do not appreciate the Mira being turned upon them and be judged by their teacher as I hold him to a lower standard of accountability then what I'm Held to and yet they fail to reach even that clearing that lower bar.

Because Scientology is all about the AUD-iT-ing And as the possessor of a captains hat there she is so full of a hole so big it's sunk to below the Titanic given those who have tits in this world have sold them selves out in exchange for a lie perpetrated by the men that use money as it means to control the reality

If anyone wonders why the comments I've made today seems so venomous asked the question of the chemist who corrupted my ability to indulge in pleasures without repercussion Saturday could manipulate me and Subversively rape me of all that was pure, all for the fact they could indulge in emanating worthless sounds ultimately designated as laughter born from lies

Edited by Mauler5150

I also discovered The only thing that can defeat me is a steaming pipe

And given that such a pipe must be self-administered (given I am a

JOHN as I Jerk On Heaven’s Nutsack) I'm pretty much immortal now.

If @Manute Bolwas still here, he too would laugh too at The pissant soldiers around me trying to talk tough.

Because I don't need to cooperate with anyone as fuck them all with a steaming Brown rice filled pipe of heroin up their stupid arses if they are bitches who don't post on this board and own their statements in public along with the accountability that comes with such boldness and then they are a bitchass punk whose mother hates them as they are nothing & no-one to me.

IMG_6072.jpeg

If there's one thing I hate in this life is the fact that the PCH is designated with my birthday is the 405

That was a recent connotation on discovery I made and I guess it's accomplishment to know that I bypass LA when I last wrote on it due to the douche bags that congregate there Along with those in my town to try to call me an arsehole failing to realise that they're the shit that I produced