The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

On 8/4/2024 at 5:51 PM, ndv said:

Now you have me second guessing myself, I thought those pool spiders are not venomous.  It thought they didn't bite.  

I guess it's been so long I forgot.  

False alarm…..Spider was dead on the bottom of the pool.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

@fat ralphyhavent had a date yet. The chat has slightly fallen off so who knows. Not losing sleep here. 
it’s not a horrible living situation. We get along for the most part. The dogs are a great buffer. 

didn’t he just make you a bunch of Ritz cracker with chocolate and banana slices? That was pretty cool

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

We have a significant age difference and I have been really feeling my age the last few years. I told him I really want to just to get old by myself because aging in front of him is really embarrassing. 

Shit. I hear that. I just turned 43 today and I just discovered that I'm apparently no longer gonna do things that I don't want to do nor am I gonna make excuses about it. This should be an interesting twist moving forward. Cranky old man shit ACTIVATE!

• Like 2
  • Props 5
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Shit. I hear that. I just turned 43 today and I just discovered that I'm apparently no longer gonna do things that I don't want to do nor am I gonna make excuses about it. This should be an interesting twist moving forward. Cranky old man shit ACTIVATE!

Happy birthday!

Same birthday as my brother, just back from eating ice cream cake.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Happy birthday dude. Eat the ice cream. And don’t do shit 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Interesting how quickly web pages load when I am not connected to my AT&T.  Not sure what gives but is anyone else noticing att internet issues lately?  I am experiencing major lag. 

I am beginning to think att cannot handle their current demand.  

Man.

I saw this, I thought there was only one copy and it was up to him to reproduce if he chose to.

Did this album ever get distributed anywhere, or are all the copies being held privately.

Did he purchase the royalties also, or just the album?

I guess I need to google some stuff, I never read up too much on this drop after the purchase.

2 hours ago, toyeattoywaroner said:

Man.

I saw this, I thought there was only one copy and it was up to him to reproduce if he chose to.

Did this album ever get distributed anywhere, or are all the copies being held privately.

Did he purchase the royalties also, or just the album?

I guess I need to google some stuff, I never read up too much on this drop after the purchase.

I don’t know, but I bet the album is probably wack.

If I remeber correctly the purchaser could reproduce the album as it was part of the deal.  The stipulations in the purchase, pretty much allowed listening parties. 

But Shkreli being Shkreli, you know there is a thumb drive stashed somewhere. 

2 hours ago, ndv said:

If I remeber correctly the purchaser could reproduce the album as it was part of the deal.  The stipulations in the purchase, pretty much allowed listening parties. 

But Shkreli being Shkreli, you know there is a thumb drive stashed somewhere. 

Def stashed deep in anus

Cut out of work early at the expense of doing some extra hours next week. 
it’s so fucking hot this week and my two teammates at work are working my nerves. 
Manager left early. 
one dude went home on early break to smoke. When I found him after break he was leaf blowing while eating a bag of Cheetos

the other takes the lil utility vehicles around (we have 10 acres) and does every thing but work after manager leaves. She leaves at 1:30p daily. And a lot of days she cuts out at 9:30a.
We clock out at 3.  So after one it’s like a free for all. The one will half ass some shit and rush through it.to go fuck off while bogarting a vehicle and the other will find some excuse to do the same thing in the other.

I take a lot of pride in my work. The time is there we should take the time.  Especially being known for how pristine the gardens are.  
I will never mention this to my manager but I don’t know how to deal with it and it becomes so frustrating. 

The men I’m mostly surrounded by at home and the two at work always. ALWAYS second guess, doubt or downplay any idea, thought or fact. The way they talk to me makes me think I am fucking stupid when it’s really them not listening.  
im really frustrated with men right now.
Which is the exact opposite tone of a previous post of mine. 

So I’m  home early to have some time at home before he gets home from work and it was worth the price of a few longer days next week. 

Undecided for toe color 

IMG_2904.thumb.jpeg.4d83f205448ccc89689860069c5e7e4c.jpeg

nude cream with opal micro flakes 

IMG_2905.thumb.jpeg.b0e9804b0589f006cd8e577584dd8bdd.jpeg

flat blue. Denim? Navy? 

IMG_2906.thumb.jpeg.3e9caa150b7a3677bb303a78b1389b4b.jpeg

• Like 2

Also. 
work crush is still in affect. 
and I think it’s mutual 

he actually talks to me like a human and if I’m incorrect or unsure about something he will take me to show me the correct way. Or walk me through it. Or give me pointers. 

I creeped a pic for my girlfriend I will share. Because I like to watch home from behind if I’m being honest 

IMG_1815.thumb.jpeg.44f31142379745c1e6bf1dc888436118.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 3