12oz original memes

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 9:37 AM, One Man Banned said:

Pretty sure there's more than one behind behind it.  Pretty sure some of those cities were already like that.  But doo doo tell, I was unaware there was a poop takeover?  What's happening?  Googling poop cities provided some interesting results but probably not exact to what you're talking bout.

It is to “do” with the wealth divide.

if travelling taught me one thing, the people in India were the happiest I met (other than EBPH, but that may be for other reasons) because they realise that they are free to shit outside the walls that the rich people whom abuse and exploit them live and hide behind.

Ultimately I couldn’t think of a worse type of “Hell on Earth” type scenario than to exist within the knowledge that your home you obtained through being a greedy prick is surrounded by the literal excrement of the people you exploited who have the last laugh as they aren’t weighed down with the concern for materialism as a need to mask the weight of guilt on their conscience as a result of their inability to obey the Golden Rule.

That’s my take on it anyway, which given India’s renowned for it’s street shitters on a global level, provides the greatest explanation for the phenomenon that I can put out there.

I should also add that the male public urinals they have in Amsterdam should be adopted in every area with a reasonable concentrated of drinking establishments in the world, as it gives ratepayers value for their money to pay for those who clean it every day or so.

8 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

It is to “do” with the wealth divide.

if travelling taught me one thing, the people in India were the happiest I met (other than EBPH, but that may be for other reasons) because they realise that they are free to shit outside the walls that the rich people whom abuse and exploit them live and hide behind.

Wha?? 

Anyhow, isn't India also the place where people shit into the sacred river that they also cleanse themselves in?

I'm a fan of free range shitting, but everyone can't do do it.  It's kind of like a counterculture activity.

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...