Guess the movie (2019 version)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

BlacKkKlansman was good from what i remember.. that’s the only one though. I thought Da 5 Bloods was a steaming pile of corny ass acting and writing.

it was the less egregiously terrible of the recent ones i’ll give ya that. still though, pales in comparison to his earlier stuff 

• Truth 1

I was gonna try and check out da 5 bloods it looked straight but I haven't given it the chance out of suspicion it'd end up being corny...

Speaking of bad movies this one is literally the dumbest fucking movie I've ever seen.. sooooo fucking stupid.. props and apologies if you've unfortunately sat through this piece of shit as well...

504767238_TetsuoBulletMan3.thumb.jpg.675147d94a21cd10852d78608f63ba7e.jpg

68644899_TetsuoBulletMan5.thumb.jpg.1c6eec3a2d6773af374b7f1a97da220a.jpg

459092531_TetsuoBulletMan8.thumb.jpg.f5071e2f4e616e83eb304b13e654b81e.jpg

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Never said it was any good🤷🏽‍♂️🤣  but y’all need to put some mf’n resPECK on my mans name though! And watch da 5 bloods. It was very good, smd from the back @Kults!!!!

I thought that movie was corny as fuck.

The hype level on that movie was real big, it didn't even come close. I was expecting some ground breaking shit.

It came off as one of those corny movies actors make when they have enough money, that it doesn’t matter what the fuck they do anymore. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, where said:

Tetsuo 

You're almost there but I'll just give it to you.. the movie is called Tetsuo the Bullet Man.. and if I may go off on a tangent here...

What a stoopid fucking movie.. seriously this shit was the dumbest, most scattered nonsensical bullshit I've ever watched.. the story makes absolutely zero sense.. the acting is horrible especially from the wife.. the camera shakes all over the god damn place so you can't even really focus on what the fuck is going on and THEN I swear to God like every fucking 10 minutes they play the stupid theme song which sounds like stomp and rammstein having a fucking orgy on meth.. oh, you got the impression they only play it for like 30 seconds while transitioning to the next scene? NO... it's like the full fucking 4 minutes of that bullshit song with more nonsense visuals for legit NOOOO FUCKING REASON... Doesn't help the story and doesn't even look cool it's just fucking THERE... 

Literally this movie is summarized with these 2 videos... Some dumbass scene followed by that dumbass music.. fuck this movie...