A.C.A.B.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Police detain and handcuff woman, placing her in cop car that's parked on train tracks. Cop car and woman are subsequently hit by a train while the police search her vehicle.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-train-hitting-colorado-police-car-woman-handcuffed-rcna49406

I heard about this. All I could think was lawsuit.

• Truth 1

@ndvyou know after reading the whole story I'm really torn about this one. At first I was like "yeah she probably was wavin her pistol at some one in traffic. Who hasn't been there?" Then I read all the way to the end of the article and find out she's a TSA agent. All of a sudden I'm thinking to myself "Good. That's what she fuckin gets. Fake ass anti terrorism, sky police, power trippin ass bitch." 

Lol they "found" the glizzy in her center console, too... After the crash. When the 'oh shit. We better find something in here,' kicked in.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

When I heard TSA agent I pictured some fat, nasty cunt that chews gum with her mouth open all day making the sound of toenails being cut, walking around with a superiority complex & far below average IQ. That said, an overall reduction of violence (non defensive) against any/everyone is the goal, even another piece of shit "Cop" being harmed is unacceptable, it's all no bueno. Imagine being cuffed in the back of the car watching these fucktards not even try to save you. Biggest problem with this entire thing is all the idiots involved are still probably all doing police work.

On an unrelated note:

image.thumb.png.b4235316a8e6cba7001ee0090a625f11.png

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

Mistaken Identity, the pig here thought this was someone who evaded him the night before (wrong). The kid somehow survived, probably because the majority of cops are gigantic pussies and cant fight, or shoot properly. The only thing the cop got for this was fired, he's still not charged with anything

Funny how the protocol is, SHOTS FIRED!! but not some code to indicate an officer dicarghed his weapon.  In this case I mean the video tells the story, but still, you know how misguided this allows for patrol malpractice and you have a bunch of law enforcement triggered just because the medium norm throughout the nation is to just say, shots fired.  That's jacked up.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2022 at 10:19 PM, nicklesndimes said:

it looks to me like the teenager was just caught off guard and kind of didn't have time to react rationally before the cop started to attack him & then start shooting him for no reason at all.

That kids probably going to get paid.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

As I've said in here before, the problem with cops is they use force on perceived challenges to their authority  more than anything else. People generally don't always react perfectly in fight or flight situations like what this cop intentionally caused. This pattern of use of force makes police extremely dangerous for the general public regardless of their guilt or innocent criminal status. I'd be applauding if this is what they did to pedophiles, murderers, etc. but no, it's only reserved for challenges to their authority. This tendency bleeds over to their personal lives, and is why they're so prone to acts of domestic violence more than any other profession. The use of violence becomes a knee jerk reaction to any challenges to their authority.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...