A.C.A.B.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Kults said:

If found guilty he should serve the same sentence he was setting the innocent person up for

I’m not usually one to back prison sentences, but ya, dude should spend the sum of every day in jail that his victims had to spend, and pay back every dollar they had to spend.  

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ya as far as what i saw, dude made up his mind he was smoking that dude the second he entered the room. He had that pistol to his head and as soon as the other cops arms/hands were clear he popped. 

The “you’re about to die, my friend” comment should be evidence enough, but ya know, Murica. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 3

What makes it so invalid in my eyes is they don't do this murder, or assault shit to people they come into contact with based on how bad their crimes were. Child molesters, armed robbers, or whatever have nothing to fear most of the time if they just shut the fuck up. Most of the criminal actions they take is basically reserved for anyone that challenges their authority, so it's applied randomly to citizens, some who may not have done any harm to anyone. Often times criminal charges are brought against the victims as a way to cover their tracks.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same cop was being filmed inside a subway station from the track side of the turnstiles. He went through the turnstiles, kicked the person out who already to pay to be in there, then later went up to the street and assaulted/maced, arrested the person for filming. That's all on camera too. Turns out dude is a serial violator that the city constantly pays settlements for.

Case maybe something to follow.  I hope the family wins the case.   I have always wondered why people (specially the innocent) haven't filed defamatory lawsuits against prosecutors as they repeatedly will use words to describe a defendant's character as evil to a jury for a win.  It would be great to see more people and families file suits similar to this. 

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/08/04/family-of-former-teacher-sues-conroe-police-department-after-claiming-arrest-destroyed-his-career-and-life/

Screenshot_20210804-125223_Brave.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...