A.C.A.B.

Mercer

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/may/19/homicide-squad-officers-to-investigate-senior-constables-tasering-of-95-year-old-aged-care-resident

image.thumb.png.6e68a8847d514b33b46cc7d63a1bff85.png

A frail, 95-year-old woman was approaching officers at a “slow pace” using a walking frame when they deemed it necessary to deploy a Taser, leaving her fighting for her life in hospital.

New South Wales police confirmed on Friday that the homicide squad was investigating the incident and that the senior constable involved, who had 12 years experience, is under review and no longer working.

Grandmother Clare Nowland remains in a critical condition in Cooma district hospital, with her family remaining by her bedside for the past two days, after the use of the Taser early Wednesday morning, which caused her to fall, hit her head and sustain life-threatening injuries.

1 minute ago, ndv said:

Y'all get ticketed for cracks in windshields?  How bad is it?

I forget how it was written. Like damaged equipment or some shit. Yeah this place is ruthless for taking your money. For example: if your car has one of those little orange turn signal lights on the quarter panel, it has to be functioning. Your car isn't required to have those lights. You can get ticketed for a non functioning signal, that you aren't even required to have. The seat belt is a secondary infraction only. They can't pull you for it, but it's like a bonus add on for them if they get you for something else.

He said you can go to court after you fix the issues and have the tickets waived. I told him I'll fix it when I'm ready and I won't be going to court either. I'll just pay what ever trivial $150 this adds up to. See you next week. 😂 Bro was so mad "oh okay," on his way back to his cruiser. I wonder if I can get the body cam footage from these encounters. I'd love to put together a greatest hits album.

• LOL! 2

That's interesting about the side marker lights.  Y'all be livin' in a Trap State.  

I would image badycam footage is obtainable, however, I wouldn't be surprised if that comes at a price of an attorney or its public information at some type of cost. 

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

This shit can’t be for real…?!

Just searched and the original source was a parody account for the Lincoln County Police Department. I fell for the parody having seen shadier shit done by NYPD to trap innocent people with my own eyes. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2