how many REAL writers

Jucerock

I rack because I can burn through 70+ cans in a months time and Im too broke to afford rent and cans of paint.

As for being a real writter, heres a checklist.

1)if you stare at your can collection just waiting for nightfall

2) if your in court and still manage to carve your name in the bench

3)if you fuck yourself up on rusty barbwire but decide to drop that piece instead of cleaning the wound

4)if you wake up and ignore the need to eat just so you can hit up a day spot first

5)if you have court in the morning and still decide to go paint all night

these are signs of being a real writter, there are many other signs but these are the ones Ive experienced many times

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man fuck all that, if you're already doing something illegal why push your luck further? Racking is some boy shit, that's what you do in high school. How do people honestly define "real"? I dont even think half the people who talk all that bullshit can even agree on what it means. I mean I'm not opposed to buying paint someone else racked at extremely discounted prices but I promise that if I'm going to jail for something it's gonna be hitting a balls out spot, not for bumrushing a fucking Lowes.

Just because you write graff doesnt mean you have to be on total scumbag status kids.

If you as "real" as they come... you kinda do gotta rack paint for the amount needed and shit. unless you got a side hustle that can get you cans without actually shopliftin'.

if you young and shit. go for it. i know the only niggas on here that say shit like that "real" shit only if you rack.....are all young. niggas that dont have no bills or criminal history.

older niggas dont need to rack cause they really shouldnt be killin streets or freights like that. yea theres a couple old ass niggas out there that been killin for 20 years and shit. mad respect for them. but youll see them in an interview 5 years from now burnt the fuck out saying if they could do it all over again theyd concentrate on other shit that wouldve got them in a somewhat sucessful life. every single one of them.

im sayin tho. id rack from your house when you aint lookin. and beat the fuck out your skull if you caught me.

I wanted to bust sort of a poll type thing. The question is, even if you get up, are u a real writer if you dont rack? Personally, to me, if you dont rack your cans youre a straight up poser. Point blank, to me you have to rack to be real. Just wanted to get some thoughts.:king:

it's "POSEUR"

I rack because I can burn through 70+ cans in a months time and Im too broke to afford rent and cans of paint.

As for being a real writter, heres a checklist.

1)if you stare at your can collection just waiting for nightfall

2) if your in court and still manage to carve your name in the bench

3)if you fuck yourself up on rusty barbwire but decide to drop that piece instead of cleaning the wound

4)if you wake up and ignore the need to eat just so you can hit up a day spot first

5)if you have court in the morning and still decide to go paint all night

give me a fucking break. seriously. give me a fucking break.

1 = absolute retardation and counter-productiveness, if you're that proud of your work, draw on a piece of fucking paper. or better yet, go do a chill spot, you don't need to stare at your cans like it's a bleeding virgin mary and you're an AIDS patient.

2 = and that's why you're in court in the first place. it's called OCD. no intelligence is needed, it's all automatic signals. congrats, you're a total fucking retard in perma-auto pilot until bubba gives you one too many up your ass. i haven't seen any 'real writers' in my city with their names all over courtrooms. guess they're just not as hard as you and your keen can staring abilities.

3 = well. no shit. everyone gets scratches, and it's not like you're out bombing for a year. get over yourself. get shot, then take out the bullet with a mcdonalds fork, then go back out and catch a fillin on a freeway, then post how hard you are.

4 = that's just a sign of you being yet a fucking huge idiot again. if you have nothing in you, your brain ceases to function as well as it should, hence why you're posting this bullshit in the first place. eat your wheaties, and don't be this kid. and i mean, christ. i like graffiti, but i can also put a box of cereal into my backpack too.

5 = well no shit. we all saw what happened last time you went painting all night. i'd pack it in, if i were you. http://senseslost.com/2009/06/19/undercover-police-graffiti-bust/

give me a fucking break. seriously. give me a fucking break.

1 = absolute retardation and counter-productiveness, if you're that proud of your work, draw on a piece of fucking paper. or better yet, go do a chill spot, you don't need to stare at your cans like it's a bleeding virgin mary and you're an AIDS patient.

2 = and that's why you're in court in the first place. it's called OCD. no intelligence is needed, it's all automatic signals. congrats, you're a total fucking retard in perma-auto pilot until bubba gives you one too many up your ass. i haven't seen any 'real writers' in my city with their names all over courtrooms. guess they're just not as hard as you and your keen can staring abilities.

3 = well. no shit. everyone gets scratches, and it's not like you're out bombing for a year. get over yourself. get shot, then take out the bullet with a mcdonalds fork, then go back out and catch a fillin on a freeway, then post how hard you are.

4 = that's just a sign of you being yet a fucking huge idiot again. if you have nothing in you, your brain ceases to function as well as it should, hence why you're posting this bullshit in the first place. eat your wheaties, and don't be this kid. and i mean, christ. i like graffiti, but i can also put a box of cereal into my backpack too.

5 = well no shit. we all saw what happened last time you went painting all night. i'd pack it in, if i were you. http://senseslost.com/2009/06/19/undercover-police-graffiti-bust/

if your denying the amount of cans I go through that just means you dont paint as much as me, dont be some internet hater

1)I dont have a car and Ive already painted every chill spot in walking distance I know of including many tracksides that are not chill, and I drop probably 4 or 5 pages in my book daily so keep you smart ass comments to yourself.

2)no actually I was in court for a diffrent reason since I have not been caught YET

3)You were not there to witness the incident so you have no clue how bad it was, and where did I say anything about how "Hard" I am.

4)yes I probably should eat when I wake up as its the healthy thing to do but who are you to talk all this shit about me, you dont know me as I dont know you

5)what happened the last time I painted all night, you claim to know so enlighten me,

your sittin there trying to clown me over some shit I said over the internet, sorry but you must be a big lame ass to waste your time with that, eat a dick hater

And I never said stealing paint makes you a real writter, I just do it.

• 4 weeks later...

who gives a fuck if you rack your paint or not.fuck everyone elses opinions.if you have money to waste and dont want to go through all the hassles that come with stealing then thats cool.if your broke and cant afford paint then you can either A. steal it or B. just not paint.the only thing that should matter is if said person can paint and has skill and can HOLD SHIT DOWN.stealing paint doesnt make you real.it makes you a thief.and thats perfectly ok with me.just dont steal my shit.lol.

• 2 weeks later...

The point is to get your name up right? Does it really matter where the paint came from? It's not like anyone but you and your friends are going to know whether a throwup or tag you did was done with racked cans. I guess if you're insecure with what you should look like as a writer then do whatever everyone else does, but as long as you're getting up, who cares? As long as you know why you're writing.

• 1 month later...

Archived